Chapter 2 Ken met Kuriko

Since there are no villains started to commit crimes, the girls (obviously Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru) are busying doing homework that is assigned by the teachers in the lab. Ken Kitazawa and Peach is a bit pitty at them stressing with homework.

The girls a bit jealous about Ken being homeschooled by his father and get numerous degrees and PhD but when the girls talk about school to Ken that school can make friends so Ken a bit lonely. So Ken take second chance to go to school.

Professor Utonium started to enroll Ken for school and tomorrow will be his first day at school.

Ken P.O.V

The following day, I wake up, eat breakfast and get ready for school. As the teacher introduced a new student, I entered the class and started introducing myself. The teacher assigned me to seat at the back. When I sat at the back seat , a girl have orange eyes and hair tied in braids approach me and introduce herself.

"Hi, I am Kuriko Akatsutsumi. What's your name ?"asked the girl.

"Hi, I am Ken Kitazawa." I said.

I heard her name before and she is Momoko Akatsutsumi's youngest sister.

Kuriko P.O.V

Class has started and the teacher enter our class.

"Good morning students. Before we start our lesson, we have a new student in our class. Please come in. " the teacher said.

He enter the class and started to introduce himself.

"My name is Ken Kitazawa. " the new student said.

"Alright Ken. You may sit next to Kuriko. " she said.

He go to his seat and sit next to me. I approach to him and introduce myself.

"Hi. I am Kuriko Akatsutsumi. " I said.

"Hi. I am Ken Kitazawa. " he said.

With that, we continue to pay attention for our lesson.

Ken P.O.V

At some problem solving during the entire class, I can solve all the problems and can help other classmates in class because the problems are very easy .The classmates including Kuriko are all jealous about me that I is smart. The teacher is very surprised about me.

Kuriko P.O.V

Wow, he is so smart and genius and he get the answers all right that the teacher is surprised about him. I am a bit jealous about Ken. I will approach him later.

When I try to approach him, I overheard the conversation of Ken and his classmates that he is Professor Utonium's son and works at the International Science Lab in Tokyo. I want to make friend with him and he can help me with my difficulties .

Ken P.O.V

During break, I sat at the bench and eat my food that is prepared by my dad. Kuriko approach me to sit with me and eat. As we eat, we talk to each other.

"So before you are new to school, what is your previous school? "said Kuriko.

"I was homeschooled by my dad and get numerous degrees and PhD. "I said.

"Wow you are so amazing Ken." she said.

"So why do you want to ask this? " I said.

"Actually I wanted to ask you that I want to be friends with me will you accept my request?" she said.

"I accept your request and from now on we are friends. " I said.

"Thank you Ken. " she said.

"You're welcome Kuriko. " I said.

Just then the bell rang and we head back to class.

(Time skip to after school)

Ken P.O.V

After school I walk back to my house (obviously the lab) and back to my room.

I am thinking about the Kuriko girl. She is so pretty that I cannot let my thoughts out. So I help my dad to work.

Kuriko P.O.V

After school I walk back to my house and watch my action movies cartoon. I started to think of Ken. He is very smart and very ho...don't think about that. I just met him only. Does it mean that I fall for him? Do I like him because he is genius? So after I watch, I go and do my own things since neechan and my parents are not at home. At night, my parents and neechan are back. She is very tired and go back to her room and sleep. I say goodnight to my parents and go back to my room and sleep.