Chapter 17 : Honeymoon part 5

Ken P.O.V

A week has passed and this is our last week of our honeymoon and today is Sunday. We have some fun with each other by playing happily, having protected pleasure love sex with Kuriko and other fun we played for the first week. She's so happy with me and I'm also happy too. She always cook food for us and I like her food. We sometimes goes to the sea, playing catch with each other and at the end, she fell into the sea and I grabbed her. The happiest part is we splashed water at each other at the sea.

Today we're sleeping with each other cuddling happily even it's morning. My robot dog Peach also sleeping peacefully.

I like cuddling her while sleeping. Her body is so warm and she's so cute when she's sleeping in this position. I also like to sleep with her longer. Two hours later, she wakes up from her sleep. I also wake up and we give a morning kiss by kissing each other lips passionately. After that, we break our kiss in order to get some air.

"Good morning Kuriko. I love you. " I said.

"Good morning Ken and I love you too. " she said.

So we get out from our bed and go to the bathroom and brush our teeth, have a quick shower and change our clothes. After that, we go downstairs and Peach is already downstairs since it woken up earlier. She go to the kitchen and prepare our breakfast while I play with my robot dog Peach.

"So how's your day have been with Kuriko?" asked Peach.

"Very good Peach. Everyday, our relationship and friendship is very close. We like each other and we always happy at each other. " I said.

"I ask this because sometimes you have fun with her and sometimes you have fun with me. Are you trying to abandon me? " it said in a sad tone.

"I only treat you as a pet friend. I also need a girlfriend and when I married, I also need another generation of mine to succed my job. I'm not abandoning you Peach. Remember that when your white Z rays and the girls Z rays needed to be used by my dad in order to defeat HIM before he destroy Tokyo 8 years ago. I was very sad and wanted to cry that you cannot talk to me but after HIM is defeated, the girls can transform that means that you can talk. I'm very happy that you can talk. I'm your friend with you 8 years ago and you always plays with me when I'm sad. " I said.

"Thank you for being a friend with you for the past 8 years. I'll be your friend for the rest of the life. " it said.

"You're welcome for being a pet with you for the past 8 years. " I said as I hug my robot dog.

It lick my face and I smile happily at it. I like my robot dog very much. Later, Kuriko call me that food is ready and I go to the dining room and sit with her. We eat together and we chit chat while eating. We also have some characteristics in common for the past 8 years such as she's also smart like her sister whereas I'm a genius. Kuriko ask me something related to her food she cooked.

"How's the food Ken? Do you like the food that I cooked? " she asked.

Before I answer her question, I kiss her left cheek making her blush.

"So what's this kiss you give me? " she asked.

"I love the food that you cooked and I love you. So that's why I kiss you on your left cheek. " I said.