Chapter 24 : Epilogue

Years has passed, Ken and Kuriko are 17 years old. Kuriko's sister Momoko and her friends are married last year. Will Kuriko marry Ken? Well we're here to find out.

Kuriko P.O.V

Time has passed, Ken and I are 17 years old. We finished high school with good marks and now this is almost the end of the year. My sister Momoko and her friends are married last year that Ken and I are so happy to see them married. This year, I'm also happy to become an aunt since my sister's eldest child named Momoka was born this year. Their friends also have the eldest child born this year. Miyako and Boomer have a child named Mayoko whereas Kaoru and Butch have a child named Blitz. I wish I want to get married with Ken.

My sister is still staying with us even though they're married. I'm so bored today since I have nothing do even though I read finished my comic books. So I take out my phone and message Ken.

"Hi Ken. How are you doing? " Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

I wait for his reply and he read my message.

"I'm good Kuriko. So how are you doing? " Ken Kitazawa.

"I'm good too Ken. What are you doing?" Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"Uhh...just helping my dad's work. What are you doing? " Ken Kitazawa.

"I'm reading my comic books and now I'm really bored. " Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"So what are you planning to do? " Ken Kitazawa.

I have nothing to plan today. So do you have a plan? " Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"Err... I have a plan. Why don't we go on a date? Just the two of us. " Ken Kitazawa.

"Sure. Why not. When you really get this idea? " Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"Since you said I have nothing to do, so I plan to go on a date with you. " Ken Kitazawa.

"Oh. You're so sweet. What time and where's the place I need to arrive? " Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"Oh, meet me at the cafe at 5 p.m. " Ken Kitazawa.

"Alright Ken. I'll see you later. " Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"Alright Kuriko. I'll see you later too. " Ken Kitazawa.

I finish chatting with him and figure what to wear for our date. There's still an hour left so I open my wardrobe and see any beautiful clothes to wear for a date. Soon, I change my clothes and go downstairs and leave my house. I walk to the site where he invited me for our date. He's already here waiting for me. He's so handsome. My love in my dreams is here. I wave hello to him and he saw me coming.

"Hi Ken. Thanks for inviting me for a date and you're so handsome. " I said.

"Hi Kuriko and you're welcome. You're so beautiful. Let's find a seat for us to eat. " he said.

"You're so nice and you're so sweet Ken. " I said blushing.

"Oh Kuriko. You make me blush. By the way I have a surprise for you later. " he said.

"What surprise you want to give for me? " I asked.

"You'll find out later Kuriko. I don't want to ruin your surprise. " he said.

"Alright Ken. " I said.

So we enjoy our moment and enjoy our food. Later we go to the park since he paid our food. The air at the park is so cool at night and we have a good stroll at the park. We sit on the bench at the park enjoying the view of the night sky.

"Ken, you told me that what surprise for me? " I asked holding his hands.

"Okay Kuriko. I'll show you. " he said.