Chapter 12 : End of the year

Kuriko P.O.V

Months have passed by after my birthday and today is the end of the year. My big sister and her friends completed their high school and get good results and starts to go to the university. Intake starts tomorrow. My big sister Momoko and Brick takes art course, Miyako and Boomer takes fashion design course and Kaoru and Butch takes sports course. They live in a hostel while studying so Momoko and Brick in one room, Miyako and Boomer in one room and Kaoru and Butch in one room. Today my sister packs some stuff in order to stay at hostel. since Brick is at my house, he helps my sister to settle all her stuff and they wait for taxi to come. Ken and I are here to goodbye them.

"Big sis, thank you for everything and I will miss you. " I said.

"Kuriko, I will miss you too. " said Momoko.

"When I was 8 years old, I find ways to annoy you mostly and now I know that you're right and I don't annoy you anymore. You're the best sister that I have. " I said while I started to cry.

"I know Kuriko. Please don't cry. I just temporary live in hostel and I will be back after I completed my degree or free time. Come here Kuriko, let me hug you. " she said.

"Big sister, I love you. " I said while hugging.

"I love you too Kuriko. Ken will be with you forever. May be happy with you. " she said.

"Brick will be with you forever and may be happy with you. " I said.

"We will miss you. You can call us anytime. " said my father.

"Momoko, the taxi is here. " said Brick.

"Alright Brick. Goodbye Kuriko, Ken, mom and dad. " said Momoko.

"Goodbye Momoko and Brick. " said everyone.

With that, they enter the taxi and left the house. I hug Ken to relieve my sadness.

"Don't be sad Kuriko. As long as I around, you will be fine. " said Ken.

"Thank you Ken. You're so kind and you're the best boyfriend ever. I'm happy to have you. " I said.

"You're welcome Kuriko. I love you. " he said.

"I love you too Ken. Do you want to stay with me tonight? " I asked.

"Yes I will Kuriko. I will make you happy. " he said.

"Thank you Ken for making me happy." I said with a big smile.

"You're welcome Kuriko. " he said.

So we kiss each other lips passionately while cuddling having some make out session with each other. I'm happy to have him around. Not only he is genius and smart, but he loves me a lot.