Chapter 19 : The birth of Kuriko's plushie : Bullet

This story is how Kuriko's orange squirrel plushie : Bullet is born. Enjoy.

Kuriko P.O.V

After I take a shower with Ken, since I did not bring a towel, he give me his new towel to wipe my body. Later, I wear back my clothes and return the towel to him.

"Ken, I return this to you. " I said.

"Thank you Kuriko. By the way next time, you wear your sexy bra and panties for me and I'll pleasure you more. " he said and I feel like I'm blushing.

"And I will rub your erect cock with my foot next time. " I said.

"Anyways since we have time after shower, you can help me since you're my lab assistant. " he said.

"Sure Ken. I will always be here to help. " I said.

So I go downstairs with him holding hands and his robot dog Peach just sitting there doing nothing just guarding the whole house. I follow him to the lab table and we stop walking until Ken say something to me.

"Kuriko, you get ready your orange squirrel plushie. After I created another Chemical Z, I will fill it in the gun and fire at it. " he said.

"Sure Ken. " I said as I take my orange squirrel plushie from my bag and place on the table.

So he make the Chemical Z by using the Chemical X and place the mochi cake into it and change to Chemical Z. After that, he place the Chemical Z into the gun and signal me to go to his back.

"So Kuriko, are you ready for your plushie to talk like my robot dog? " he asked.

"Yes Ken. I want my plushie to talk like your robot dog. Do it! " I said full of excitement.

"Alright, as you asked. " he said as he fired the Chemical Z to my plushie. After that, white light shine on my plushie and it can move and talk. It cannot talk words or sentences like us instead it talk 'squeak'.

"This experiment is a success Kuriko. Your plushie can talk and move. " he said in excitement.

"Yay! Thank you Ken for making my plushie talk and move. " I said in excitement and I give him a kiss on his left cheek making him blush.

"You're welcome Kuriko and I like your kiss. " he said while blushing.

"I love you. " I said.

"I love you too. " he said.

His robot dog Peach come here and see what's happening.

"What's happening here? " asked Peach.

"Ken fired the Chemical Z to my plushie and it worked. My plushie now can talk but it cannot talk like us. Instead it can talk 'squeak'. " I said.

"Do you want to name your squirrel plushie Kuriko ?" asked Ken.

"I would like to name but let me think first." I said while try to think about the name I want to call for my plushie.

"Why don't you name your plushie 'Bullet' ?" asked Peach.

"I will try. " I said. "Hi there, my squirrel plushie. My name is Kuriko Akatsutsumi. This is my friend and boyfriend Ken Kitazawa and his robot dog Peach. "