Chapter 5 : Summer break part 1

Warning : Still a lemon, nudity and sex

The next morning

Ken P.O.V

When I wake up from my good sleep as I still cuddle with Kuriko naked, I kiss her forehead to wake her up. Fortunately, she wake up.

"Morning Kuriko. I love you. "

"Morning Ken. I love you too. "

We kiss each other passionately and we get up from my bed and I spank her ass making her to squeal.

We brush our teeth and change our clothes. Before changing our clothes, she see my naked body making my face blushed.

"Why are you seeing my naked body? " I asked.

"Because your body is so handsome and hot." she replied.

"Aww, you are so sweet Kuriko. Besides, your body is so beautiful, sexy and hot too. " I said.

"Aww, you are so sweet too Ken. " she said.

After the sweety comments, we changed our clothes and go downstairs. My robot dog Peach welcome us. We bring our dirty clothes to washing machine and wash it. We eat the cake together as for breakfast and I left Kuriko to help my dad to work but instead he say something.

"Ken, you don't need to help me with my work. " my dad said.

"But why? " I asked.

"Because this is your summer break, you continue to have some fun with your girlfriend. You can help me after the break. " he explained.

"Thank you dad. " I said.

So I enter the living room. Kuriko is waiting for me at the cushion with my dog Peach.

"So why you didn't help your dad with his work?" she asked.

"Because dad let me off for the break so I have some fun with you. I will help him after the break. " I explained.

"Wow , so your dad let you have a break? " my dog Peach asked.

"Yeah." I said.

So as my dog left leaving us alone, we start to have some make out session with her.

" What are we going to do since we have nothing to do? " she asked.

"Why don't we make out with each other. " I suggested.

"Ok. " she said.

So , we started the make out session as I collide my lips to her lips and we kiss each other passionately.

" I love you, Kuriko. "

"I love you too, Ken. "

"Go get a room! " a voice appeared.

We suddenly shot up from our make out session to see that her big sister , her friends and their boyfriends(the rowdyruff boys) are here. Our face are blushed red.