Chapter 20 : A normal week with Kuriko Part 1

Author's note :

Kuriko's movable and talking squirrel plushie is Bullet. Ken's robot dog is Peach. Take note.

Ken P.O.V

Today is Saturday and since I'm still sleeping because Kuriko helped me with my work yesterday. Since my work is done thanks to her, I can feel free to do whatever I want. My dad no need to worry about me and himself as she and always work together. As I feel that I enough energy for a new day, I wake up. As I try to open my one eye, suddenly Kuriko is at my bed putting her hands on her chin smiling like 8 years ago when I first met her. I blink my eyes though that it's a dream but it's not. I blushed as I see her on my bed. So I ask her why she's here.

"Kuriko, why you're here? " I asked.

"Ken, I want to see you and I want to stay at your place for one week. " she said smiling.

"But we have classes at weekdays and you can't always sleep with me Kuriko. " I said.

"I love you and can you please let me stay at your place for a week? I have asked my parents and they accepted it. We will work together on our homeworks and your works. So please? " she asked with a puppy eyes and I a bit annoyed.

"Fine Kuriko, as you wish. You want to stay with me if you want. " I said.

"Thank you Ken. You're the best. You also can go to my house and sleep with me too. I always go to your house and you can come to my house too if you want next time. " she said in excitement.

"You're welcome Kuriko. I will visit your house next time. Will you please get up from me first? I need to get changed. " I asked politely.

"Sure Ken. " she said.

"And please get out of my room first. I will let you in after I changed. " I said.

"I want to see your handsome body when you change so can I see you change please? " she said with a smile and I blush.

"Just give me some privacy please. Let me be alone for a while. " I said.

"Are you trying to think that I'm annoying?" she asked.

"No. I don't think you about that. I just need my privacy only. Let me get changed first and I will let you in my room. "I said.

"Fine. You're no fun. " she said as she left my room.

So I take off my pajamas and go to my bathroom to take a shower. Later, I brush my teeth and wear my blue shirt and pants that I used to wear when my first day of school 8 years ago and since I don't have to work. After that, I ask her to enter my room.

"Kuriko, you're can enter my room since I change my clothes. " I said.

"Sure. " she said.

So she enter my room and we sit on my bed and we talk.

"So what do we want to do today? " I asked.

"Ken, I want to express my love on you. I love you so much. For the past 5 years, you love me and be your girlfriend. Now, my love feeling is so strong and I almost want to be with you forever. So this is the reason I often come to your place. Will I be with you forever always? " she asked holding my both hands blushing and I blush too.