Chapter 4 : Confession

Warning : This chapter contains lemony,nudity and sex scenes so read at your own risk .

Narration : It's been 3 years since Ken and Kuriko known each other in school. Will they confess that will Kuriko love Ken or Ken love Kuriko ?

Ken is 11 years old and Kuriko is also 11 years old.

( 3 years later)

At the lab (Ken's room).Ken is sleeping

"When I enter Kuriko's room, she is here to surprise me. She lock the door of her room and started to cuddle me. After she cuddled me, she take off her clothes in front of me and she is naked. My face blushed as I saw her undeveloped breast , erect nipples and puss..."

Ken immediately shoot up from his bed from his sleep after experiencing weird dream. Is he legitimate to fuck Kuriko?

He need to check his cock to see that the 'nightmare' that cause him and his cock is been erected and the precum from his erect cock seeping out from the tip.

"Why am I dreaming of Kuriko naked? Is it that I like her?" he thought.

Suddenly he feel his body a bit hot from the nightmare.

"Is it that I dream of Kuriko naked that make my body hot?" he thought.

Without hesitation, he take off his clothes leaving himself naked. Ken started to feel horny and he started to masturbate his erect cock with his left hand while he quietly moan her name and he reach his orgasm. Later he fell asleep.

At the Akatsutsumi house (Kuriko's room). Kuriko is sleeping.

"As Ken lustfully cuddle me naked, he move his hands to my naked body and slipping his fingers into my pussy. I feel some pleasure from my body needing Ken. As he stand up unzipping his shorts, he pulled out his erect coc..."

Kuriko immediately shoot up from her bed from her sleep after experiencing weird dream. Is she legitimate to fuck Ken?

She need to check her pussy to see that the 'nightmare' that cause her and her pussy is wet and the pussy juice from her pussy seeping out from her undies .

"Why am I dreaming Ken naked? Is it that I like him?" she thought.

Suddenly she felt her body a bit hot from the nightmare.

"Is it that I dream of Ken naked that make my body hot?" she thought.

Without hesitation, she take off her clothes leaving herself naked. Kuriko started to feel horny and she started to masturbate her pussy with her middle and index finger while she quietly moan his name and he reach her orgasm. Later she felt asleep.

The next morning, Ken wake up from his sleep and change. After breakfast , he go to the shop to buy a box of condoms because he have an idea of confession of Kuriko when he invited her to have a sleepover for the entire summer break.

Later he head back to the lab and place the box of condoms at his wardrobe.