Chapter 13 : Honeymoon part 1

Kuriko P.O.V

3 years has passed, Ken and I are 16 years old. For the past 3 years, Ken helps me with my homework and study together. We get good grades and we are in the same class every year. Our relationship is very close. My hair still tie in two braids and with two small bows on my braids because Ken still likes my hair. I become smart thanks to Ken who always help me a lot. He always goes out dating with me and I love him so much. My body has grown up a little and my breast size is small for the past 3 years and Ken likes my petite breasts since we have protected pleasure love sex for the past 3 years but not too much. Ken's body has grown a lot and his body starts to have small muscles for the past 3 years and I like his body.

Ken is still working with his dad whereas I stay in my room reading my own hero manga comics. Today is Saturday and we don't have school and today is the first day of school off for 2 weeks. Since my parents are not at home and my big sister is at the university hostel, I'm doing my own stuff. Suddenly, there is a knock at the front door. I go downstairs and open the door. I open the door and Ken is outside. I let him enter and we sit on the couch after I close the door and we started to watch TV. The room is in silence until I break the silence.

"Ken, why you suddenly come to my house? I thought you work with your dad." I asked.

"I want to see you Kuriko and I wanted to tell you something. Since we have nothing to do, why don't you go to my holiday home near the beach for 2 weeks? Just you and me and my robot dog Peach for our honeymoon and our vacation. " he asked.

"Yes Ken I will go with you and I need to thank you for helping me everything for the past 3 years. You're so kind. " I said.

"You're welcome Kuriko. " he said.

"So when do we leave? " I asked.

"Tomorrow and you wait outside because I will drive my car here and we will go to the holiday home. " he said.

"Okay Ken. I love you. " I said.

"I love you too Kuriko. " he said.

So we watch TV together while holding hands and later he left my house.

"Goodbye Ken. " I said.

"Goodbye Kuriko. See you tomorrow. " he said.

With that, he blow a kiss to me and I'm happy that I blow a kiss to him and he walk away happily. I'm so happy that he exactly go on vacation with me and his robot dog.

At night, I tell my parents about the vacation with Ken and they accept it. (I'm very lazy to do the dialogue.) So tonight, I pack my clothes, a sexy bikini and sexy clothes in my luggage.

(Warning lemon )

"Ken will like my sexy bikini and my sexy clothes that I want to flirt and pleasure him during the vacation. If he see I wear a sexy dress, he'll be horny and fuck me. " I thought.

After packing, I look through my phone of our memories from the past with Ken going out and enjoying together with me.

I also have a video of our first kiss, first make out session and our first pleasure protected sex. I feel so horny thinking about Ken making my pussy wet.

"Ken is so handsome and hot about his body. I'm so horny looking at his small muscles at his body. " I thought as I have some perverted moments about Ken.