Chapter 21 : A normal week with Kuriko part 2

Ken P

Ken P.O.V

The Sun started to rise up for a new day. Today is Sunday and I'm still sleeping with Kuriko cuddling naked. Last night, Kuriko and I made love since she wants some fun with me even I want to sleep. At least I make her happy and having good relationship with each other. As I wanted to wake up and get up from my bed, her hands still wrapping my back and her grip is strong that she wants me to stay with her.

"Ken, let me hug you for longer. I still want to sleep with you. " said Kuriko trying to open her eyes.

"Sure Kuriko, your body is so warm and soft. " I said kissing her left cheek.

"Your body is so warm and soft too Ken. " she said while kissing my left cheek back.

So we sleep longer since she wants to be with me in my bed. A few hours later, we have enough sleep and we get up from my bed. We get changed and go downstairs holding hands together happily. My companion and her companion are enjoying themselves happily. We sit on the chairs at the dining room and started chit-chatting while eating.

"Ken, can I ask you something? I know it's embarrassing for you but can I really ask you something? " asked Kuriko.

"No problem Kuriko. I will answer everything question you asked. What question do you want to ask? " I asked.

"So Ken, will you marry me in the future? " asked Kuriko while putting her hands on her chin smiling.

This conversation makes me almost choke myself while eating.

"Why do you want to ask this question?" I asked almost blushing.

"Because for the 8 years relationship with you, I feel the love rise on you and I love you so much. I dream of getting married with you and have a happy ending with you. So Ken, I ask you a question, will you marry me? she asked again blushing.

"Sorry Kuriko. I can't tell you now because it's a surprise for you. If I say yes, you want to marry me now and we're too young to marry. " I said blushing.

"So you mean that you don't love me? " she asked almost heartbroken.

"This is not what you mean Kuriko. I love you very much but we're too young to marry each other. " I said blushing.

"So in the future,do you marry me? " she asked this question again.

"Kuriko, you're asking the same question already. But don't worry, I assure you that 90.222334534% probability I will marry you but mostly I keep it as your surprise. " I said still blushing.