Chapter 10 : Camping

Ken P.O.V

It's a boring day at the lab working with dad. My mom has come back to Earth and reunite with us that my dad, Peach and I are happy. Peach always plays with me as my pet friend. Still it's very boring too. My robot dog Peach approach me and talk to me.

"Ken. Are you okay? You are a bit not happy. " asked my dog Peach.

"I'm fine just a bit boring and I have nothing to do. Everyday just help my dad to work. " I said.

"Why don't you hang out with Kuriko? " said Peach.

"I already hang out with her often and always go to the same place. " I said .

"I have an idea. Why don't you hang out with Kuriko, Momoko, her boyfriend, their friends and their boyfriends? " asked Peach.

"That's a good idea. Thank you Peach. " I said.

"You're welcome, Ken. Anytime. "said Peach.

So I wait for them to come so that I can tell them. A few minutes later, they arrived. Peach, my dad and I greeted them and I hug Kuriko. My mom come and greeted them.

"So, is this your mom? " asked Kuriko.

"Yes you can call her Mrs Utonium. " I said.

"So, you are the power puff girls Z and rowdy ruff boys Z ? " asked Mrs Utonium.

"Yes we are. " they said.

"And you must be Ken's girlfriend Kuriko. Am I right? " she asked.

"Yes. I am his girlfriend. " said Kuriko.

"So Ken. How do you first met Kuriko ?" asked Mrs Utonium.

"I first met her when I got a second chance to go to school. She is so cute and her characteristics is similar like her sister Momoko. We became best friends and later became boyfriend and girlfriend." I said.

"So that's why you are Kuriko's boyfriend. " said Mrs Utonium .

"Yes. " I said.

"Well, I leave you guys some alone time. See ya. " she said.

With that, she left with my dad and Peach.

I sit with Kuriko and discuss with them what to do for the following weekend.

"So do you have any idea where to go for the following weekend? " I asked.

"I don't have any idea. It's boring. Nothing to kickass by now. " said Kaoru.

"Still don't have any idea. Always challenge my Kaoru and everything is very boring. " said Butch.

"I have an idea. Why don't we go camping at the following weekend? " said Momoko.

"Good idea my Momoko. I'm counting in. " said Brick making Momoko a slight blush.

" I will also come too. I'm kinda bored of reading fashion magazines. " said Miyako.

"I will come if Miyako wants to go. " said Boomer.