Chapter 9 :Meet the parents

Ken P.O.V

2 years has passed by, Kuriko and I are 13 years old. My birthday has passed but Kuriko's birthday is 2 months after my birthday. We study the same high school and same class with each other . The ppgz and rrbz are 18 and this is their final year of high school. It's been 5 years the ppgz defeat HIM and most of the villains have give up being evil or retired after HIM is defeated. It's unfortunate for us but the Tokyo City and the citizens are safe.

Today, Kuriko and I are going to her house to meet her parents. I am a bit nervous about what if her parents reject the offer.

"Ken, you're ok? You seem to be nervous." said Kuriko.

"I'm fine and yes I am a bit nervous. " I said.

"It's okay, Ken. Momoko know you that you like me. You just need to see my parents and you will be fine. " she said.

"By the way, what is your parents name? " I asked.

"My father's name is Hachizou Akatsutsumi and my mother's name is Kakiko Akatsutsumi. " she said.

"Oh, ok. " I said.

"This is my house. " she said.

So we enter her house. Her parents and Momoko are here to greet me.

At Kuriko's house (still Ken P.O.V)

"You're back, Kuriko. So you must be Ken right? " her father asked.

"Yeah. I am Professor Utonium's son and nice to meet you Mr Akatsutsumi. " I said.

"Nice to meet you too but you can call me Hachizou. " he said.

"Okay. " I said.

"What Kuriko said that you are genius kid that is homeschooled before you have second chance to go to her school? " her mother asked .

"Yeah. I was homeschooled by my dad and I get numerous degrees and PhD before. Nice to meet you Mrs Akatsutsumi. " I said.

"Nice to meet you too but you can call me Kakiko. " she said.

"Okay. " I said.

"By the way, I cook dinner for all of our family including you and Momoko's boyfriend since Kuriko informed me that you want to see our family. Dinner will ready at 7.00p.m." she said.

"Wow. Thank you Kakiko. "I said.

"You're welcome. Ken. Why don't you have fun with Kuriko while I prepare dinner for everyone? " she asked .

"Alright, Kakiko. " I said.

With that, she go to the kitchen and prepare dinner. I go to the living room since Kuriko is sitting at the couch watching cartoon on TV. I sit with her and we watch together. Momoko and Brick are already here watching TV together.

"So those lovebirds getting along? " asked Brick.

"Yeah. You also get along too. " I said.

With that, we laugh together about this joke. Momoko and Kuriko also laugh our joke too. It's fun that they like our jokes too. Kuriko and I having a make out session with each other by colliding our lips and kiss passionately. Momoko and Brick kiss each other lips passionately too.

"Dinner is ready. " said her mother .

So Brick, Momoko, Kuriko and I go to the dining room and sit at the chair. I seat with Kuriko and Momoko sit with Brick. Her parents sit at the front. We eat while we talk.

"So Ken. How do you first met with Kuriko? " her father asked.

"Well, I first met her when I got a second chance to go to school. Her characteristics is similar to her sister, Momoko Akatsutsumi so I like her very much. Became best friends and later boyfriend and girlfriend. She is so sweet. " I said.

"Wow! In that case you can go with Kuriko anytime. So Kuriko do you accept? " her father asked.

"Yeah, sure. I can go out with Ken anytime. He is so smart, genius, cute and sweet too. " said Kuriko.

"You like me already and thank you. " I said with a blush on my face.

"Please treat my sister in law well. " said Brick.

"I will and you treat my elder sister well. " I said.

"I will too. " he said.

With that, the whole family eat dinner together and since it's already dark, I say goodbye to Kuriko, Momoko, her parents and Brick and head back to the lab. Since my dad and my robot dog Peach fall asleep at their own rooms when I arrived ,I switch off the living room lights and head back to my room. I change my pajamas, turn off the lights and fall asleep having sweet dreams with Kuriko. I'm happy that her parents like me and accepts that I can go out with her.