Chapter 11 : Kuriko's birthday

Kuriko P.O.V

The day after tomorrow is my birthday and my big sister Momoko plans to do a birthday party so she could invite her best friends, her boyfriend and their boyfriends to my birthday party. I want to invite my boyfriend Ken so I walk on the way to the lab. As I arrived at the lab, I saw Ken working on the computer with Peach sitting on his lap. As he saw me, he wave me.

"Hi Ken. " I said as I kiss his left cheek.

"Hi Kuriko. " he said as he kiss my left cheek too.

So I touch his robot dog Peach and he hug me.

"Hi Kuriko. Nice to see you again. " said Peach.

So Ken stop working on his computer and sit on the couch and I sit with him. Peach jump onto Ken's lap and sit on it.

"So Ken. I want to see you is that the day after tomorrow is my birthday. Do you want to come to my birthday party? " I asked.

"Sure Kuriko. I will come to your party and I will stay with you for a night after your party. " he said.

"Wow Ken. You're so sweet. " I said.

"You tell your big sister that I will buy you a cake tomorrow so you will follow me and choose your birthday cake. " he said.

"You're so kind. I love it and thank you. I will go out with you and choose my cake. " I said.

"You're welcome Kuriko. " he said.

"I go home first so I don't want to ruin your surprises. " I said.

"Okay so goodbye Kuriko. " he said.

"Goodbye Ken. " I said.

So I left the lab and walk back to my house. I tell my big sister Momoko about the cake.

"Big sis, I want to tell you something. " I said.

"You want to tell me about what? " asked Momoko.

"You tell our parents that Ken will buy me a cake tomorrow and I will go out to choose my favorite birthday cake. " I said.

"Ken is so kind on you. He knows your birthday. " she said.

"That's because he is my boyfriend and I know his birthday too. " I said.

"You two will be a love couple. So sweet. " she teased.

"Quit teasing me already big sis. " I said.

"I can't help it because I am a boy crazy before when I was 13 and I always flirt with some boys before. Now I'm not boy crazy before because I have my boyfriend named Brick. " she said.

"And you two will be a love couple forever." I teased.

"Hahahahahahaha! " she laughed.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha. " I laughed.

"By the way, I will tell our parents that Ken will buy you a birthday cake. So I go first. " she said.