Chapter 22

Ken P.O.V

Today is Friday and it's the last day of school for a week. The bell starts to ring indicates that it's the end of the day of school. I pack my stuff into my bag and walk out from my class and to the hallway. I walk at the hallway that head to the school gate. As I didn't realise that I forgot to wait for Kuriko that she run all the way here.

"Ken, I thought you would wait for me at class. " said Kuriko.

"Sorry Kuriko. I want to go home. " I said as my emotion is a bit bored.

"It's ok Ken. It's not a big matter. Are you not happy at something? " she asked.

"Err...no. " I said stuttering. Why I stutter?

"Don't lie to me Ken. Please tell me what's your problem. I'm your girlfriend. I can help you if possible. " she said.

"I don't know why I'm a bit stressed. " I said.

"Probably are you still worry about your mom? " she asked.

"No. My mom no longer needed to go to space station anymore. She just needed to work about her discoveries about the specimens when she's at the space station years ago. " I said.

"So what do you worry about? " she asked.

"I still don't know. " I said.

"Nevermind then. So do you want to stay at my house tonight? " she asked.

"I don't know your parents can approve me to sleep at your house. Let me think first then I'll reply you by message. " I said.

"Ok. Well then I'll see you. " she said.

"Goodbye Kuriko. " I said.

"Goodbye Ken. " she said.

So we walk separate routes that go to our respective homes. I walk to my home and go to my room. I close the door and open my laptop try to work. Later, I close my laptop and go to the bathroom and take a shower. Then, I wear my clothes and lie on my bed.

"Do I want to go to her house tonight and do I need to surprise her with some gifts? " I thought as I lie on my bed.

As I think that thing for some minutes and finally I decided to go to her house tonight. I take out my phone and text her.

"Hi Kuriko. " Ken Kitazawa.

I send the message waiting for her reply. A few minutes later, she replied.

"Hi Ken. So do you want to stay at my house tonight? " Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

"Yes. " Ken Kitazawa.

"Ok. I will see you later." Kuriko Akatsutsumi.

That's the end of this chat and I close my phone. I lie down on my bed for a few hours before I pack my stuff. Later, I pack my stuff into my bag and walk to the door of my house. Peach run towards me and hug me.

"Where are you going Ken? " asked Peach.

"Going to Kuriko's house and stay at her house tonight. " I said.