Chapter 7 : Summer break part 3

Kuriko P.O.V

It's been many days since the summer break started and today is the last day of the break. We enjoy ourselves like hanging out to some places, having some fun with my sister, her boyfriend, her friends and their boyfriends and mostly having passionate sex many times with Ken for the rest of the summer break. I will not get pregnant because he put condom at his cock. He cares about me a lot. I love him so much. We are at the park lying on the field with Ken while my sister, her boyfriend, her friends and their boyfriends are having fun together doing their own activities.

"So, Ken. Today is the last day of break, do you have any plans to go? " I asked.

"No idea, Kuriko. " he said.

"Why don't we ask them and they will have an idea. " I suggested.

"Great idea, Kuriko. " he said.

So we go to them and ask them for opinions .

"Oneechan, do you have any idea where to go? " I asked.

" I don't know. If yes, I will go to one of the sweet shop with Brick and buy sweets. " said Momoko.

"I will go to one of the boutique with Boomer to see some new clothes. " said Miyako.

"I will not hang out with Butch often but I will be competitive with him. " said Kaoru.

"Oh, Kaoru that hurt and you don't hang out often. " said Butch in a fake sad tone.

"Shut up idiot. " Kaoru scold him.

"Alright, Kaoru. " he said.

So we think that they have another plans of counterparts and counterparts that since the rrbz are rivals with them three years ago but they become friends when they give up being evil and go to their school.

"Why don't we go do something romantic?" I asked.

"But how? " he asked.

"Uhm... like going to the cafe for dinner?"

I suggested.

"Sure, I will pay. " he said.

"Oh, Ken. You are so sweet. " I said.

So, we walk to the cafe and sit on the chair. We order some food from the menu. Ken order himself a chocolate milkshake and a burger whereas I order myself a strawberry milkshake, a strawberry cake and spaghetti meatballs.

While we waiting, we talk some normal stuff.

"Ken, where is your mom? I mostly see your dad. " I asked.

"When I was little, my mom goes to the space to work. So I don't see my mom a lot. " he said.

"So your mom is an astronaut? " I asked.

"Yeah, since the last time, my mom received an urgent message from the space station and she need to go to the space station to work. I miss my mom very much. " he said in a sad tone.

" I'm sorry to hear that, Ken. " I said.

"It's okay, Kuriko. At least I have my robotic dog Peach, my dad and you. I like you a lot. " he said.

"Wow, Ken. You are so sweet. " I said.

Our food has arrived and we started eating. After we ate, he pay for the food and we walked out the cafe. It's very dark already since my luggage has been moved to my room with all my belongings, Ken walk with me to my house. As we arrived at my house, I say goodbye to him.

"Bye, Kuriko. See you at school. " he said.

"Bye, Ken. See you at school. I love you. " I said.

So I kiss his cheek. Making him blush. He is so cute when he blush.

"I love you too. " he said.

After he left, I walk inside my house. My mom and dad are at the living room watching TV. My mom ask me to talk to me.

"So, how was your whole summer break with Ken since he is your boyfriend. " my mom asked.

"Very great. He treat me well and he's cute and genius. " I said .

"Wow, he is so sweet to you. " she said.

"Yeah. " I said.

After that, I go to my room. Since oneechan is in her room sleeping since having great time with her boyfriend whole day. I quickly change my pajamas and head to the bed and sleep, dreaming about Ken.