Chapter 18 : Crazy hormones

Kuriko P.O.V

Today, I still sleeping even I have school. I still dreaming about him and my mom interrupt my dream.

"Kuriko, wake up! Your boyfriend Ken is waiting for you. " my mom yelled.

"Ok mom. I'm up. " I said.

So I got up from my bed and go to the bathroom. I take off my pajamas and have a quick shower. I am still thinking why Ken wants to walk with me to school. After that, I brush my teeth and change my clothes. I wear my usual clothes when I was 8 years old. I go downstairs to see that he's sitting on the couch. I greet him.

"Morning Ken. " I greeted.

"Morning Kuriko. " he greeted.

"So why do you want to come to my house and walk with me to school? " I asked.

"Because I love you so much and I want to walk with you to school. I can't stop thinking about you not only I can't control myself but because you look so attractive, I can't stop thinking about you even I have dreams with you. " he said making my face blushed.

"Ken, you like me a lot, then I can make you horny. " I said try to joke him and slightly lifting up my shirt.

"Kuriko, please don't do that. I think about you that you're so attractive but I don't want to fuck you at this moment. Please lower your shirt. " he said almost want to traumatized himself.

"Relax Ken. I'm just joking with you. Sorry." I said while lowering my shirt.

"It's okay Kuriko. I just got freaked out and I almost want to get traumatized and have nightmares because of you. " he said feeling relieved.

"Alright Ken. I will promise not to scare you like this and I love you. " I said.

"I love you too and I will not lose you. " he said and we hold our hands.

After that, we go to the dining room and eat our food since my mom has finished prepared breakfast. After that, I say goodbye to my mom and walk to school with Ken. I am so surprised to see him carrying my school bag.

"Why you suddenly become so nice carrying my school bag? You don't need to help me carry my school bag because I can carry on my own. " I asked.

"Kuriko, I love you so much and I also thought that I want to do this to make you happy. " he said.

"Ken, you don't need to do this for me. You can make me happy at any things but you don't need to help me carry my school bag. " I said.

"Alright I will give you your bag. " he said in sad tone.

"It's okay Ken. You can continue to carry my bag. " I said.

"Later you disagree with me and I don't want to have a little argument and break up with you. I don't want to end my life like this. " he said.

"Don't worry Ken, I will not argue with you and break up with you. I agree with that. " I said.

"Thank you Kuriko. " he said.

"You're welcome Ken. " I said.

"By the way, we need to keep on walking and the school will start in a few minutes." he said.