02

jisung swung onto his roof, and crawled to the window careful not to make too much noise. he opened it and slid inside his room. he quickly took off his suit and changed into his pajamas.

it's been way to quiet lately. usually i always have somewhere to be.

it was true. lately there wasn't a need for the great spiderman. the biggest thing he he done in the past few days was get a cat out of a tree.

he sighed as he sat in his bed. he was glad that everything was okay, and that everyone was safe, but honestly he was a little bored.

it was around 11:00 pm. he had school in the morning.

he kinda wished he could just let his school know that he was the "almighty spiderman" so that he wouldn't have to come.

but he couldn't just leave jeongin at school all by himself could he?

*
jeongin was his best friend since preschool. even before that. he lived a few blocks down from jisung so they hung out all the time.

believe it or not jisung saved jeongin's life one night from one of the stupidest things ever.

yes, the boys were underage, but they went to a party just like everyone else did. and yes, the did end up having a drink or two. or at least that went for jisung. apparently jeongin had a little bit to much to drink, because he was basically out of control.

jisung was barely able to get him into the car. and once he did, he locked the doors and drove home.

once they were there, jisung opened jeongin's door to find him sitting normally. jisung was confused because you couldn't even tell he was drunk.

was he sober already? did he come back to his senses?

nope.

but that's what jisung thought. oh what a stupid mistake that was.

jisung decided to go to the roof once he left jeongin in his room. he sat there for awhile till he heard something open. it sounded almost like a door.

well it ended up being the boy's window. and before jisung came to check the commotion, jeongin made it out of the window, onto part of the roof below jisung.

that went great. he slipped and started to scream as he was falling off the roof.

but guess what? the "amazing spiderman" came to catch him before he hit the ground.

and that's how jeongin learned that his best friend was spiderman.

besides that, jisung learned two things that night. one, jeongin could not handle alcohol. two, don't leave him alone if he does get his hands on some.
*

jisung looked at his clock. it was 11:37pm.

mm what should i do?

jisung had trouble falling asleep every once in a while. well actually, every night. he was always afraid that if he went to sleep, something would happen, and he would miss his chance to save someone.

he picked up his phone and went on instagram. he was abt to send funny dms to his favorite idols when he saw that jeongin was online.

jisung realized he could go bug him until he was going to sleep.

he decided on that. yes, he could take his old, noisy car, but of course he didn't do that. he grabbed his suit, just in case, and opened his window and jumped out.

he was on his way to jeongin's house.

______________

chapters in this book will be a little short but i am going to try to update more starting pretty soon!! >>
i don't have much time atm but expect updates for all 3 books friday-saturday!

how is everyone??
i promise this book does have a plot 🤗

how is everyone??i promise this book does have a plot 🤗

this was from a few days ago but lord have mercy 🙊

anyway hope everyone is healthy! <3

-✌️