08

the two boys from the cafe.

jeongin's mouth dropped open, but he quickly closed it. "are you guys bang chan and lee minho?"

the blonde boy nodded his head.

"that's us." the light brown haired boy responded as he handed jisung and jeongin a room key. "guess we are roomies."

"so which one of ya is which?" chan said as he unlocked the door.

"i'm jeongin. yang jeongin."

jisung was almost shocked because usually jeongin is the kind of person to tell you all about himself, but he didn't mention anything else.

"i'm jisung." he said not really knowing what else to say.

the two other boys nodded and they all went into their room to settle down, not talking much.

it was already 1 in the morning, since they got there late, so they quickly chose their beds and laid down.

chan with minho and jisung with jeongin.

obviously.

while the other three boys fell asleep, jisung stayed up. he wanted to let his phone charge, so he just stared at the celling.

**

around 4 o'clock, jisung couldn't take it anymore. it was so hot, stuffy, and dark. he got out of bed and quietly walked to go out the door.

he immediately felt the cold breeze of the early morning air hit his arms.

he stood there, leaning on the railing until he heard a door open and close.

minho walked and stood beside him.

jisung immediately felt bad knowing he probably woke him up. "i'm so so sorry did i wake you up?"

jisung saw how minho basically looked half asleep but still came out. "no no it's okay. are you okay?"

still feeling guilty, he kept his response simple. "yeah i just couldn't sleep."

"oh." minho said as he walked up to the railing jisung was leaning on and did the same.

jisung sort of smiled and continued looking at the stars.

after a while, he could tell that minho was tired. "why don't you go get more sleep? your look tired."

minho looked back at jisung. "yeah okay. you too?" jisung didn't want minho to stay out any longer so he decided to just go back inside as well. "yeah me too."

minho smiled. "okay now come on it's cold out." he said as he softly grabbed jisung's arm.

when the two boys made it back into the room minho looked at him before saying, "get some sleep." and got back into his bed.

to be honest jisung was tired, but he knew he would have nightmares if he went to sleep.

he decided to just lay down.

but sometime later, he accidentally fell asleep.

**

he woke up to minho's hand on his shoulder, "hey ji you should probably wake up, we have to leave in twenty minutes." he smiled.

jisung laid there for a second more. he fell asleep. and did he have a nightmare?

nope.

jisung smiled as he got out of bed and headed to the shower to wash up.

**

after arriving to the palace, the seniors got a tour, and went to see some of the special places in the area.

it was cool, but sort of slow and boring. finally it was time for lunch near the food court for tourists.

jeongin grabbed jisung's hand and ran over to the nearest food place and got in line. it was just a simple ramen shop, but they were both starving so they didn't care.

pretty soon they sat down with their food at a close by table.

"hey, can we sit with y'all?"

___________________

i don't have much to say but i hope everyone is well!

i love them.
-✌️

TYSM FOR 300 READS 🫶🫶