19

minho opened his eyes to see three workers in front of him. did i fall asleep?

his body trembled with fear as one of them grabbed his arm, and started taking out the needles.

"your about to become something very amazing, you'll see." said the worker from before.

is this it? am i going to become.. a monster? he closed his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek.

never in minho's life did he hurt anyone. he always helped out as much as he could, making sure his loved ones were okay. but now, would he end up hurting people?

he was scared out of his mind.

"oh don't cry." said the worker. "you only have to wait a little while longer."

minho made eye contact with him as he saw the oversized syringe in his hand.

"this is the last step." he said smiling, as he bent down next to minho. "let me do you one last favor." his eyes were full of amusement.

minho flinched and shut his eyes as the worker out his hand up to his face. suddenly, he felt the tape being harshly ripped off his lips.

his lips stung from the tape, making his eyes water even more. "w-why are you d-doing this to me?" he asked quietly, looking down.

the worker stood up, setting the syringe down on the table, and began, "well. for starters, your blood type is just what we needed. type O." he said smiling, as if he was proud of himself. "i did some background research on you before hand, and you've always had good grades. obviously a smart mutant would be better than a dumb one."

minho listened, but didn't have the energy to be shocked. why am i so tired? he found himself fighting to keep his eyes open as the worker talked more about him.

eventually he lost, and kept his eyes closed.

but sooner than later, he felt his arm being stabbed. his eyes widened as he saw the big syringe pierced into his arm. no no no. he thought. i can't become a monster, i can't hurt anyone.

he wanted to fight back, but he couldn't, he couldn't even move. am i ... paralyzed? all he could do was think about all of the horrible things that would happen.

more tears fell down his face as he thought of jisung. if he really did turn into a mutant, jisung would have to handle it. he wouldn't get the chance to see him again as himself. he wouldn't get to tell him that he loved him.

he felt his skin tingling, along with an intense cramp in his stomach. he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.

jisung, i'm so sorry.

and with that, his eyes shut.

**

past the black tent.

jisung stayed on the ground, moving slowly, but at a good pace.

he couldn't be caught, because they would probably move minho somewhere else, and he didn't want to lose him.

the only problem was, there was a lot of black tents. they all had some sort of failed or successful experiment inside.

why are there so many? he thought as he moved from tent to tent. all of the ones he stopped at were small, so he didn't think minho would be inside. but he couldn't take any chances of skipping the tent he was in, so he checked them all.

jisung couldn't tell, but by now, it had already been a day and a half. he hadn't seen minho in what felt like forever.

i'm coming min, please be okay.

after a while of looking in the different tents, he saw a sign on the wall labeled "ML". 

could it mean main lab? jisung thought before following the sign's arrow.

when he turned around the corner, he saw a ton of huge tubes, wires, and weird glass chambers awkwardly placed around the room.

it was a very big area, but he could see the one thing he was looking for.

a black tent.

it was in the middle of it all, so it must be the right one.

only problem was the fact that there were a lot of people around. they all had on white coats, so he assumed they were the scientist who were doing all of this.

jisung took a deep breath, and began to creep around the side of the tent.

there were more people on the left side, so he went around the right side.

the tent had an entrance, but in front of it were four guards protecting it. of course he could just tie them up, but that wouldn't go unnoticed by the others.

but he didn't really have a choice.

here goes nothing. he said to himself as he eyed the entrance.

he quickly ran along the side and, before the guards could say anything, shot webs around their mouths to give himself a few extra seconds.

he pushed through the big bodies of the confused guards and opened the tent.

he then saw minho in front of him, who was tied up on the floor.

"minho! i'm here." he said quietly as he quickly sat down besides him, but he didn't get a reply.

he's knocked out.

he then saw empty syringes and tubes connected to him and got worried, quickly pulling them out.

jisung quickly scanned minho's body for injuries, but stopped when he saw something that didn't look right.

his stomach had a strange color to it. quickly, jisung lifted up his shirt.

his eyes widened at what he saw.

are those.. scales?

_______________

update 😉
hope everyone is well :)
i'm currently not ✋😭
i forgot to wear sunscreen at the pool so my sunburns are SO bad.
my feet got burnt, and let's just say they are the size of balloons 🥲
so reminder to wear sunscreen..
love u all <3
- ✌️