12

and his feeling was right.

that's when he heard screams coming from the field. he didn't want to leave minho, but he couldn't let anything happen to the citizens at the game.

in his bag was his suit, which he had gotten extremely good at putting on in seconds.

he left the bathrooms and quickly headed for the field. his heart was racing each step he took.

people were running from the field and down the stands. as he got onto the structure again, he wasn't prepared for what he saw.

one fucking giant lizard like creature.

he thought of beomgyu. then remembered how he died, from a creature just like this one.

no one can die tonight, i have to save them all. he thought as he swung down to the stands helping the last few people get down quickly, but safely.

suddenly the structure shook as the creature's tail hit the stands.

jisung quickly took a deep breath and tried to remember how he took care of the creature last time.

i used a light pole, to stab it. but looking around, there was only one pole, farther away from the stands.

from far away, he shot his webs around the pole, trying to make them stronger so he could get it out of the ground.

but suddenly, the creature's tail broke his webs and cause him to fly onto the ground.

definitely broke a rib or two. he thought as he quickly stood up, sighing quickly at the pain.

he decided to make a run to the pole, knowing that the creature was right behind him.

he used his webs to pull him alone faster so that he wasn't as noticeable to the lizard.

the pole was a lot bigger then it looked back on the field, but he couldn't stop now, seeing the creature becoming more violent.

swiftly, he wrapped webs around the bottom of the pole in a grid shaped pattern to secure them together. using his strength his pulled the webs, and the pole upwards.

it was barely budging, even though he was almost all of his strength.

he turned his head to see the large creature coming his direction. oh no, not here. he thought as he noticed that there was a neighborhood not so far behind him. he couldn't let any innocent people get hurt.

he pulled harder, causing the pole to start breaking free from the ground.

it was coming faster at him, finally seeing jisung's red suit perfectly.

come on, just a little.. more. "argggh!" he gasped as the pole finally come out of the ground.

concentrated, he glanced at how far the creature was from him. about 20 more steps for it to reach me.

he picked up the pole, with all of his strength and waited until it got 10 steps closer.

the lizard already had its hands and mouth ready to attack jisung.

now!

he threw the heavy pole sideways so that the sharp part, the was logged into the ground, would hit the creature.

and it did.

the lizard fell to the ground, causing the stadium to shake.

jisung quickly ran next to the lizard and jumped onto of the pole that stuck through it, making sure he was successful with his hit. he just watched as the creature struggled.

tears filled his eyes knowing that years ago, if he just got to the scene earlier, his friend beomgyu wouldn't have died. looking at the sky, he sighed. "i'm.. so sorry beoms."

when he finally saw the creature go unconscious due to its death, he got off the pole. he saw the police in the distance running towards the scene.

a male officer walked towards jisung, or 'spiderman'. "thank you spiderman. you have just saved the lives of many people."

he nodded. "is everyone alright?" jisung asked concern in his voice.

"well," he paused "some people are reported as missing, but they could of just ran off due to fear."

his eyes widened. "how many people?"

the officer looked at the creature and sighed. "fourteen people so far."

fourteen? they're missing? "do you have any information on the people?"

the officer handed him a paper with notes in the people's descriptions. "here is what i got from the citizens' families and other people from the game."

jisung nodded and said, "i promise to find them."
he said and used his webs to swing in the opposite direction.

____________

this book grew a lot overnight so i will try to be consistent w the updates!!
i hope everyone is doing well today!
-✌️

THANK YALL SM FOR 1K READS 🩷🩷