21

jisung could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

why.. do i feel like this? i already got over this.. didn't i?

"ji, what's wrong?" minho said as he got closer to him. he put his hand to jisung's back and softly brushed it.

jisung looked into minho eyes before shutting his own, his breathing all off rhythm. he felt a familiar tight feeling in his chest. he was going to turn into that? what would i have done? what if i failed? what if-

suddenly jisung felt something against his lips. his eyes fluttered open as he saw minho's pretty face right in front of his own, their soft lips connecting.

all of the complex thoughts shortly left jisung's head. the only thing he was able think about was minho.

jisung's arm made its way to minho's back as he pulled closer to him. he could feel his warm body against his, and all he could feel was comfort.

it seemed to last forever, but jisung soon pulled away, and looked at minho's face.

his eyes were shut, and his lips still puckered.

jisung then softly grabbed minho's shoulders, and pulled him into a hug.

"thank you." he said softly as minho began to hug back.

"of c-course." minho said back, not really knowing what to do. he had just kissed jisung, that meant something right? sure, he might of done it because jisung was panicking and he had read somewhere that a kiss can ease their mind, but this was different.

he then pulled away from jisung and looked into his eyes. "you're okay now?"

a small smile broke out on jisung's face before he answered. "yes." he looked down to see their hands connected and smiled even bigger.

"i-i know we haven't known e-each other for long, but it just felt right a-and- "

"love doesn't know time." jisung interrupted minho's rambling, looking into his sparkling eyes.

minho's face seemed to light up at the words. he tried to hide the smile appearing on his face, but was unsuccessful. "y-you feel that way too?"

jisung nodded his head as he looked back at him. "since the night you pulled me back into the hotel room. i usually can't sleep, but that night, i slept like a baby."

remembering the night, minho put his fingers through his hair. "really?"

"mm hm." jisung replied grabbing minho's hands and standing up. he looked into the lightened sky. "i'm so sorry it took so long for me to find you."

"don't be, you found me in the end right? ji, you saved me. i couldn't be more thankful."

just before jisung got the chance to say anything in return, his phone started ringing.

"hello?"

"yah! why didn't you call me yet? why did i have to find out what happened from the news?!"

"sorry innie, i might have been a little busy don't you think?"

"no no, it's okay. are you and minho alright? me and chan are worried sick over here!"

jisung glanced over at minho who was staring back at him.

"we're okay. we'll be back soon. to speak of it, where are y'all? don't we all have school today? it's like five in the morning alread-

"we're not doing anything, don't be so nosy."

"oh."

minho let out a small laugh at how jeongin spoke. there was obviously something going on over there.

"we'll be back soon don't worry."

"you better be. see you guys soon!"

jisung hung up and stuck his phone in his pocket. "i figured i shouldn't tell him about your scales." he said quietly facing the other boy.

minho sighed lifting up his shirt. "i really wish they would go... away."

jisung's eyes widened as he looked at the boys side. there were still somewhat 'scales', but they weren't green. they were more, apart of his skin.

"is.. is this a good thing?" minho asked brushing his finger over the rough skin. "it may be going away."

"i hope so." jisung said, still feeling a little guilty. he slowly scanned the boys body. "you sure your not injured anywhere?" he asked, ignoring his own pain.

smiling, minho nodded. "yes, i'm sure." his face then changed to a concerned expression as he saw how jisung was standing. "are you?"

"yes i'm fine." he replied quickly as he stood up straighter.

minho just looked up at him with bigger eyes.

then unexpectedly, he smacked jisung in the chest.

"oww!" jisung yelled as he touched where minho had hit him.

"you said you were fine!" minho said loudly, before putting his hand on the same place.

"yeah, but you didn't have to hit me." jisung said sort of laughing.

minho looked back up at him. "why are you laughing? your hurt!"

jisung just smiled. "because your cute."

minho instantly got shy and looked at his feet. "oh, just shut up." he grabbed his hand and took jisung right to the edge of the roof. "can we get you checked out please?"

"woah there, not if we fall off first." he said putting his arm in front of minho to make sure he didn't fall. "sure whatever, but the ladder is over there." jisung pointed to the ground on the others side.

"can't we just fly down? like you know, with your webs?" minho asked as his eyes represented a puppy's. "wait, unless it hurts to much! nevermind we should just use the ladd-  "

jisung scooped up minho up and shot his webs onto the light post near the street and swung to the next building.

"woo woahh!" minho said holding on tightly to jisung's shoulders. "why do you always cut me off!?"

jisung just laughed as the two headed towards the infirmary.

_______________

update!!
not too many chapters left :((

i'm having so much fun writing this!!
i hope everyone is still enjoying it <3

make sure to be kind to yourselves tdy :)
bye luvs
- ✌️