06

jisung grabbed jeongin by the arm as soon as he got to lunch. "what am i supposed to do?"

jeongin didn't seem to get what jisung was worried about. "do what? when?"

"um the field trip?! it's for a whole week."

jeongin just rolled his eyes, but when he realized that jisung was actually freaking out he wanted to say something. "it'll be fine. nothing has happened lately right?"

jisung nodded. that was true, yet he was scared that something would happen while he were gone.

"sooo, everything will be okay when you get back." jeongin smiled, obviously satisfied with the "amazing" pep talk he gave jisung.

"wow thanks i feel so much better."

jeongin eyes widened. "really?!"

"no you idiot. thanks though." jisung sighed as he began to eat his lunch.

he had to go. what could he do anyway? his aunt would obviously tell him it would be fine.

after a while he decided to go on the trip. he didn't really want to, but later he realized that is was a heck of a good decision.

**

jisung arrived home after hanging out with jeongin after school.

he had to pack.

sort of sloppily, he threw in some sweatpants and sweatshirts along with some tees.

to be honest, the field trip sounded kind of boring. yes there were sort of going to a palace, but what are they gonna do? take pictures and walk around? probably.

i should bring my suit right? he sighed. of course i should. he grabbed the blue post its off his desk and quickly scribbled down the words

DON'T FORGET SUIT

he stuck it on his wall next to where he keeps his suit most of the time.

and then he gave up.

he zipped up the suitcase and pushed it to roll it into the corner of his room.

he sat on his bed and stared at the wall.

maybe it won't be so bad. he realized that gyeongbokgung palace actually wasn't too far away, so if his aunt called him he could just come back, right?

as if on cue, his aunt opened the door. "are you going on the field trip?"

"yeah i guess so? do you think that it will work?"

"i think. you should enjoy these things while you can." she smiled.

"i just hope i can enjoy it." jisung said as he sighed a little. he wanted to have fun, but honestly he was always stressed.

his aunt sat down next to him and gave him a slight hug. "your allowed to have fun. so have it"

jisung smiled. he loves his aunt. her name is han so-jin and she was one of his favorite people after his parents died in a accident 5 years ago.

she was always there for him even after he told her that he was sort of a famous superhero. though, it took some convincing before she she believed him.

  ____________

okay so ik this was super short but i'm going to do shorter chapters a lot more often!! this way we will get many updates 😖

hope everyone had a good day/ or is having one!!
-✌️