22

jisung had ended up getting medication for three broken ribs. it was already six in the morning when they got out of the infirmary.

"i'm soo tired." minho said as he held jisung's arm.

he's so cute. "i'm sorry love. should we take the bus?" jisung asked, exhausted himself.

minho eyes widened at the sudden nickname, and he smiled before pulling the hood of his sweatshirt over his head. "yes, it's too far to walk. you remember we're in some random city right?"

suddenly jisung remembered that he hadn't told his aunt about anything that happened, so she would probably be worried. minho also hadn't called his parents, so they would be worried sick. "should you call your parents? they're probably really worried about you." jisung said while getting out his phone.

"oh, yeah i probably should." he reached into his pocket only to be disappointed. "crap, they even took my phone? do they know how much money it was?" minho sighed before laughing a little looking at jisung's face.

"i'm just kidding, it's not that big of a deal. i'm safe, that's all that matters." minho said while smiling and leaning in closer to him. "are you going to call your parents?"

well, the boys still had certain things to share about themselves, but jisung didn't care. they had all the time in the world to share things to eachother.

he shook his head and scrolled on his contact list. "i only have my aunt, but she shouldn't be too worried because she already knows." jisung looked at minho and winked.

"omg! what did she say? l-like when she found out?" minho asked with his eyes lighting up.

jisung laughed at how suddenly curious minho had gotten. "let's just say, it was quite a conversation."

minho looked down at jisung's hand and smiled. he then slowly locked their hands together. "c-can we do this now?" he asked relating to their connected hands.

he's    to    cute     oh      my     goodness.

jisung nodded with a huge smile on his face. "mm hm, we can."

minho felt relived but at the same time didn't know how to manage his feelings. do i.. confess to him? was the kiss not enough? how do i say it without sounded weird or stup-

"i love you." jisung said quietly as he began to walk with him towards a bus stop.

minho didn't know what to say. "y-you really do?"

jisung turned his head to him and smiled. "yes, i do. we haven't known each other for long, but i already know that your such an amazing person, and i can't keep these feelings from you."

the smile on minho's face was huge. "love doesn't know time. that's what you said right? w-well, i know that i love you to."

jisung just smiled and held minho's hand tighter. he then saw the bus stop in sight just a bit ahead of them.
"oh there it is!"

they both began to run while holding hands to the bus stop. the slight breeze against their clothes felt nice as the picked up their pace.

once they were there, they slowed down and sat down on the bench. on the side, a woman with her small child sat next to them.

"you two sure are energetic this morning." she said with a small laugh as she stroked her daughters hair.

minho and jisung laughed and looked at each other. "yes, maybe a little." minho replied with a smile.

everyone sat in comfortable silence, looking at the pretty colored sky.

soon they could see their bus in the distance. the two stood up at the same time as the woman and her child.

"oh we're on the same bus, do you all live close?" she asked kindly.

minho was about to speak up when all of a sudden he felt something wrong. it felt as if his heart dropped.

jisung felt it too. what's wrong? he glanced around and didn't see anything.

but then, he saw minho run into the street. his eyes widened as he saw what he was doing.

the woman's daughter had wondered into the street. a car was coming. is it a reckless driver? why isn't he stopping?

"minho!" jisung ran for the two, but he wouldn't get there in time.

minho was right in front of the small girl, surrounding her to make sure she didn't get hurt.

and the car was going fast, right in front of them.

____________

cliffhanger 🤭🤭

finally an update!! it's been almost a week i'm so sorry luvs!!
my life is a little chaotic atm

hope everyone is doing good!!
make sure to get enough rest <3