15

he hit the ground hard as the door came flying back at him.

what on earth was that? he looked at the smoke coming from the door. an explosion?

he got up quickly, slightly winching at the feeling of a few broken ribs and went to the door. he had took a moment to breaths okay, here goes nothing?

and with that, he ran through the doorway filled with smoke.

not thinking about how much it would sting his eyes. but he didn't stop, running through until he could see again.

and once he could, he knew he was in the right place. because in front of him, were people, with their hands tied behind their backs, scared as hell.

but now, jisung realized that he made a stupid move. was an alarm going off due to the explosion? it wasn't loud, but he certainly didn't want anyone to hear it.

he quickly ran to the person closest, who happened to be a young teenaged boy, and used his strength to rip the ropes, to free his hands.

he frightened boy then spoke up, "please help us! they took us from the game! we've been stuck here ever sin- "

jisung put his finger to the boys lips. they had to be quiet now, hearing how the alarm was dying down.

the boy nodded, though he was still scared.

soon enough, jisung got all of the people free. he took a glance at the paper from the officer, and sure enough it matched a lot of them.

but not one of these people were minho.

where are you min? he sighed before bringing the people together. quietly, he spoke up. "we have to get out of here okay? but we have to pass through some smoke, so it's really important that you all hold your breath as we go through, okay?"

the group of people nodded, all focused on spiderman, and how they were going to get out.

an older women suddenly grabbed his hand and looked up at him. "thank you so much, spiderman. your such an amazing hero."

jisung quickly gave a small bow. "of course. now let's get you all home."

he asked everyone to hold hands as they ran through the smoke, jisung being the last one so that he could watch if something happened.

"1,  2,  3!" he shouted through a whisper.

with that, the people all held hands and ran through the doorway to the other side.

luckily, the people didn't hesitate, so they made it out fast.

while they were inside, jisung had used a starred number to notify the officer that he had found a lot of the people, so that he could drive them back.

"follow me." jisung said as they quickly moved down the dark sidewalk.

a while down, jisung spotted that two cars, that were there to take the people home. "please get in those cars, the officers will take you home."

he received many thank you's as the people got into the cars.

after he nodded at the officer, he swung, with the help of the building in front of him, and ended up in front of the door again.

there has to be more people.

looking back at the list, he now had three more people to find. including minho.

he took a deep breath, and without hesitation, ran through the smoke again.

once inside, he knew the people up to this were probably alert of what was going on, so he climbed the wall and got on the high celling, and crawled upside down.

the next room shocked him. there were tubes and containers of green-like acid.

wait, acid containers? he then remembered when chan had found out about an acid spill. is it related to this?

not seeing anything else, he was going to go inside the next room, but stopped when he heard something.

muffled voices.

he hid in the corner of the celling and waited for the people to reveal themselves to him.

soon, two middle aged men appeared, coming from the other room.

jisung tried his best to overhear their conversation.

"did you see the way that young one, with this stupid bracelet looked at us?" the man laughed and held up a green beaded bracelet before throwing it across the room.

jisung's eye went wide. green bracelet! minho's green bracelet! he remembered the outfit minho was wearing. a gray sweatshirt, with his baggy jeans, a black bag, and his green bracelet.

"such a coward, he's a real cute one. he'll make a great mutant." the other man said.

mutant? they're turning him into a mutant?

"for sure. should we play with him some more before hand?"

jisung couldn't take it anymore. he jumped down, landing in front of the men, and looked right at their faces.

______________

late update!! (my apologies)
who streamed 5 star??
so good

make sure to eat and hydrate yourselves tmrw <3
love u all & ty for the love!! 🩷
- ✌️