10

it was now the end of their last day on the trip. even though the actual education part was boring, the  boys had a blast together.

jisung was having fun as well, but he couldn't shake off the bad feeling he had.

he tried to put it aside, because who would want to ruin the fun they were having?

it was a little past 7 at night. jeongin and chan had gone off into a store, who knows what kind, so it left jisung and minho.

"would you maybe want to, uh.." minho paused. "go to a football game? you said you've never been and apparently there is one about to start around here."

jisung's eyes immediately lit up. "oh yeah! what teams? not that i would know them."

minho looked at his phone. "uh no idea, but i'm sure it will be fun to watch anyways."

jisung smiled before asking, "what time does it start?"

"7:15, but it's close so we should be fine."

jisung looked at the time on his phone. "uh minho?" minho looked up, "hm?"

"it's 7:11."

minho quickly took a look at his phone and sighed. "crap, no way we can make it."

jisung looked around. "couldn't we run?"

minho looked at him in confusion. "what? i mean are you crazy? it's like 15 minutes away."

"oh." jisung looked down at his shoes. we could get there if we went on the roofs. he was about to speak again, but hesitated. can i tell him? would that be too much?

as much as jisung knew he probably shouldn't tell minho that he was a famous superhero, in the moment it just felt right.

"hey minho, " he said causing the other boy to look up. "if i tell you something, do you promise not to think too much of it?"

minho quickly moved his hair out of his face and said, "um, i guess so."

jisung smiled softly. "we can make it to the game."

"okay.." minho sort of looked around. "and how can we do that?"

"min, do you trust me?"

"yeah.." minho hoped jisung wouldn't see the slight redness of his cheeks. he even gave me a nickname.

"close your eyes. and please don't yell."

"wait wha-

and with that, jisung scooped minho up and got onto the roof.

"AHHH HOLY HELL!"

"shhh shhhh!"

"ji, what is going on?" he looked around at the ground and said, "how on earth did we get up this high?" still sort of yelling.

still running, jisung readjusted his hands around minho's waist to support him more as he ran. this in fact made minho's stomach roll.

but what made it roll even more, was when jisung jumped over a gap between the wo roofs.

"HAN?" minho held onto jisung's arms tighter then before. looking down, he saw something that caught his eye. are those, cobwebs? as in spider webs?

jisung realized that minho had seen the webs on his hands. "we might have some talking to do when we get to the game. and not just about football."

minho looked up in confusion. he can't be... spiderman can he? that's crazy. "jisung."

"yeah?" jisung's said still on the move.

"are you ," he paused. "spiderman?"

oh well, here goes nothing. jisung breathed in.

"let's see."

minho looked up again. "hm?"

suddenly, the two boys were not on the roof another.
they were falling.

or so minho thought. his eyes were shut tight, and his head was in jisung's chest.

"open your eyes min. the views pretty great."

as minho slowly opened his eyes, what he saw was amazing.

the pretty dark sky, lit up with city lights. the bright moon shining in the sky.

and webs coming from jisung, letting the two boys swing around freely, between each building.

___________________

update!!
hope y'all are doing well!!

one and a half more weeks of school for me :)) i'm so rdy to be done!!

all of skz's baby pics on insta have me crying. and then there's han, who must of spawned in as a teenager 😂😂

hope everyone had/is having an amazing day!!
-✌️

  TYSM FOR 400 READS 🩵🩵