05

after jisung had calmed down jeongin decided to just stay awake with him. they just continued watching what they were the other night until it was time to get ready to go to school.

jisung just borrowed clothes from him since he was almost always over at jeongin's house. he even had his own personal toothbrush.

once the boys were ready they said goodbye to jeongin's parents who luckily didn't ask when jisung had gotten there, and took about a five minute walk to the cafe.

"oh my god i'm starvingg." jeongin held his stomach and pretended to wipe tears from his face as he stood at the door.

"then let's get in line dimwit." jisung sighed.

they got behind two boys who looked around their age, not really paying attention to who they were. it was only a couple of minutes before the two unknown boys got to the front of the line.

one of the boys, with light brown hair spoke while taking out some cash. "can we get two iced americanos please?"

jisung looked at the two boys. the other boy had very blonde hair. are they together? jisung realized that was a stupid thought, but he thought they would look kinda cute together if they were.

after the boy handed the worker the money, they turned to go sit at a table.

jisung caught a glimpse of the brown haired boys face. he was beautiful. it looked as if he would be the sweetest soul in the world.

jeongin had to hit jisung with his elbow to get him to move up to order the food. of course this had to be the trip that jisung was supposed to pay for.

"oh- uhh hi." jisung kinda forgot that they were here to order food. "can i please get an iced americano and a slice of cheesecake?"

jisung almost fell as jeongin kicked the back of his knee. "don't forgot about me you shellfish."

oops. "actually can you make that two iced americanos and two slices of cheesecake?"

the worker laughed as she put in their order.

jisung got out his money and paid for the drinks and went to find a table.

it was pretty busy, so there were two open tables. one up close by the register, and one behind the two boys they saw in line before.

"um where should we sit?" he debated on whether to sit next to the boys or not, but luckily jeongin chose for him.

"over there, duhh." jeongin said this as he grabbed jisung's arm and basically threw him down in one off the chairs behind the two boys.

**

after their food and drinks came, jisung couldn't help himself and stared at the brown haired boy. the blonde haired one wasn't at all bad looking, but the brown haired one caught his eye.

luckily the two boys were talking together, so they didn't see him staring.

for some reason, jisung hoped they weren't together. he didn't know why. it wasn't like he was going to see them again. but not to lie, he did think the brown haired one was kind of.. cute??

jisung shook his head and went back to finishing his cheesecake.

cheesecake was basically jisung's comfort food. well, maybe he ate it a little two much, but he couldn't help it. it was delicious.

"we should get going soon." jeongin said this as he wiped his hands with his napkin and put it on his plate.

jisung just nodded as he stuffed his face with the remaining bite. he gathered up his things, and got up quickly drank the rest of his drink and threw his trash away.

before walking out the door, he took one glance at the boy with brown hair that was sitting in front of them.

once they had left, the brown haired boy looked at the door. he did indeed notice a boy, aka jisung, had been staring at him, but he didn't think too much of it. the boy was pretty if he was being honest. he was fit, and his face was one that should be on a magazine cover, not that he got an awesome look or anything.

**

jisung and jeongin arrived at school and got off the bus. they then went there separate ways because of course the boys only had one class together, and it wasn't till the end of the day.

when jisung made it to his locker, he heard the bell go off. he rushed to get his books and ran to class.

luckily he got there a second before the teacher did so he had time to sit down.

"okay good morning , today will be an easy class." the teacher said in a boring, one toned voice.

the teacher grabbed a paper off her desk and began, "in two days all of the seniors will be taking a field trip to the gyeongbokgung palace. we will be touring the village for a week and then when we are back you will have to do an essay over a certain topic that is yet to be determined so make sure you pay attention."

jisung almost stopped breathing. a week? a whole week without him being here? what would he do if something were to happen? people would be suspicious if they knew spiderman suddenly went to gyeongbokgung. but he knew he couldn't just stay home. everyone in his year would be going.

his thoughts were interrupted by his teacher's lovely, totally not annoying voice. "along with you all, there will also be the seniors from chadwick school joining this trip. there are to be no fighting with anyone from your own school or the other school, is that understood?"

almost all the students said yes except jisung who was still looking at his desk getting drawn back into his thoughts.

"is that understood, jisung?" the teacher slowly pulled down her glasses as he tilted her head.

"wha- oh yes mam." as soon as the teacher looked away he put his head on his desk and sighed.

what was he going to do?

____________________

finally an update 🙈

who do you think goes to chadwick??
__

i hope this story isn't boring so far!! more stuff will be happening soon :)

i hope everyone is healthy!!
(peep me who stayed home today with the frickin stomach bug 🤘😉)

i appreciate any comments you all have!!
thanks sm for over a hundred reads!! love u all 💗
-✌️