25

two month time skip :)))

jisung had arrived home from school and immediately threw his backpack on the floor and laid on his bed. he had taken tests almost all week and was completely exhausted.

he felt himself falling asleep against the soft surface of his bed, so he pulled the covers over his cold body.

jisung even ended up sleeping for quite a while somehow, but was startled a few hours later when his phone rang next to him.

*RING RING*

when he glanced at the screen, he saw a familiar name and accepted the call.

"am i speaking to the almighty kraken?"

"mm hm, indeed you are."

"oh my gosh! to what do i owe the honor?

"well, i just wanted to talk to you or something. what are you doing right now?"

jisung sat up and set his phone beside him, stretching his arms above his head.

"i just now woke up, so i wouldn't say much."

minho paused before replying to the older.

"o-oh okay. should i leave you be then?"

"no it's okay, i want to talk to you. what's up?"

"i don't know, not a lot, just lonely i guess. my parents are still on a business trip so i've been all alone at my house."

jisung slightly frowned hearing that minho was feeling lonely all by himself, but he knew an easy solution to it.

"hmm, does that mean i should come over to cheer my boo up?"

"yess! or w-we'll only if you would like too."

minho tried to sound like he wasn't dying to see the older, but jisung didn't fall for it, as he could hear the hopefulness it his voice.

"expect me there in 10 minutes, it won't take long. i want to see youuu!"

jisung could hear minho giggle softly at the other end of the phone. the sound of his small laughter made his stomach fill with the familiar feeling of butterflies.

"okay okay, get here safe? i may have ideas on stuff we could do!"

"well, great! see you min!"

"okay, see you too!"

jisung then hung up the phone feeling excited to see minho as if he didn't see him the other night for some practice.

-
ever since the day jisung saved minho from the laboratory, the two decided to test out minho's skills.

turns out he had become strong. like super strong. minho had also become extremely fast.

jisung had taught minho a lot of skills on how to fight with his new strength, or how to even fight at all, and how to control his strength on other things so he doesn't go around recking his house. (coming from a memory of jisung's)