17

minho's pov

i can't believe i had to go to the bathroom. he sighed. his first time alone with jisung had gotten cut short all because he had to go.

minho washed his hands and dried them off with a paper towel.

he began to walk out the door when he heard a noise from outside. is there an animal? his face brightened as he sort of hoped there would be a stray cat near the door.

happily, he walked out and looked around.

no cat. oh well. he put his bag around his shoulder and went towards the field once again. but suddenly, he felt hands on him.

someone was pulling him away from the field. "w-who are you? s-stop touc- "

a black bag was thrown over minho's face, so he couldn't see a thing. nothing he said could be heard, everything was muffled.

he was panicking as the men pulled him away. but strangely, he began to feel exhausted. he also smelled something very strong. what's this smell? he thought to himself.

it was then he realized, he had been drugged.

**

minho woke up a while later, and was super confused. where am i? he thought as he looked around.

his breathing began to quicken as he saw containers of colored liquids, and different tubes all over the place. his arms were tied up, and there was tape over his mouth. in his arm, was a needle connected to a small tube of liquid.

he felt suffocated as he tried to move around to get free.

"stop moving already." said a rough voice from behind him. minho whipped his head around to see the man.

he had a long white lab coat on, and he was typing something into a computer.

he turned and faced minho and spoke, "you may be asking yourself, why am i here? and i guess i'll let you know." he stood up and bent down to him, and smiled. "you remember the mutant lizard attack in your city a few years ago?"

as scared as minho was, he still nodded, scared of what would happen if he didn't cooperate.

"that's what you'll turn into."

minho's heart sunk.

**

or it could be the people who are still unfound.

jisung took a deep breath before slowly lowering himself to the ground.

once he got closer, he could see the outer part of the tent moving, meaning someone was inside.

he walked to the side of the tent that had an opening and peeked inside.

what he saw in front of him were, what he assumed, the two other missing people the officer had on the list.

the two people had their mouths taped, and were tied with ropes so they couldn't escape. both were boys around jisung's age, and they were scared shitless.

when jisung took a step inside, they teenagers turned towards him in fear, until they saw who he was.

"i'm going to get you all out of here." jisung said in a soft whisper.

the two looked relieved to see that spiderman had came to their rescue. jisung was very glad he found them, but he was still so concerned.

where is minho?

he knew he had to find him, but he couldn't leave these two here. he had to save them first.

jisung knelt down besides the blonde boy, and grabbed the rope with two hands. using his strength, he was able to break it into two pieces, which allowed the boy to get free. jisung put his finger to his lips to tell him to keep quiet as he pulled the tape off.

the boy took a deep breath as he looked at the black haired boy, who was still tied up.

doing the same, jisung got the boy free. he needed to get the two out safely, without being discovered by any workers.

he looked at his list of missing people. "are you hyunjin and felix?" he asked the two boys quietly.

"that's us." the black haired one said.

jisung nodded as he hid the paper away again. i hope no one is upstairs. he thought as he remembered he the two workers who he hoped were still stuck in the corner.

"i need you both to be quiet, okay?" he whispered to the two teenagers. they both nodded before holding hands and standing up.

jisung smiled a little under his mask at the two. he slowly opened the tent again, and took a step out.

he sighed from relief as he saw no one around. i'll use the celling again.

"i need to take one of you at a time, so that we can get there quietly." he felt bad separating them, but he didn't think he could get them both safely across without being noticed.

"please take him first." the blonde aussie said as he pushed the other toward spiderman.

but the other boy ended up grabbing the aussies arm instead. "felix go first, i'll be fine." he said softly.

felix sighed but stood next to spiderman.

"hold on tight." jisung said as he scooped the aussie up and shot his webs at the celling.

felix's eyes went wide as the two flew upwards at the celling. he braced to hit it, but it never happened.

instead they were quickly going across it, reaching the stair well in a short amount of time.

  _________________

finally an update!!
i just now got my 5 star preorder 😭
pulled changbin tho 😏😏
hope everyone is doing okay <3
- ✌️

OUTCASTED || minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें