07

well the day of the field trip came a lot faster than he thought. like in a blink of an eye it was time to leave.

all the seniors at dwight were gathered outside the school to get onto the bus. you would think that they would have gotten three nice buses for ride, but there were only two?

"okay, we are not gonna all fit on those." jisung said as he looked at everyone gathered around.

as if on cue the advisor spoke through his ridiculous, red mega phone, "okay, the students who are still out here will go on another bus that will be arriving in a few minutes!"

"it better have nice seats." jeongin said as he sat on top of his backpack.

well, unfortunately it did not have "nice seats". the rest of the seniors got a regular, bright yellow school bus.

"please, this is a joke right?" jisung sighed. this was a great way to start out the trip.

inside the bus lingered a strange, old smell. when jisung stepped in he immediately felt sweaty.

"DUDE THERE'S NO AC?" jeongin said a little to loudly. the bus driver in the seat gave him a look so jeongin immediately bowed in apology.

they took a seat in the back of the bus luckily away from all of the annoying people in there classes.

it was a long trip. or at least that's what it felt like.

i'm reality, it was only 3 hours, but it felt like years had passed when finally they arrived at the motel.

jisung shook jeongin awake, and the boy shot his arms up to stretch, accidently hitting one of the girls sitting in front of them, who shot jeongin a nasty side eye.

"oh oops. sorry." apologizing, though he was half asleep.

when they got out of the crammed bus, the cool breeze hit their skin. what a relief.

but once they got a look at the motel, they were a little disappointed. it looked... crappy. or maybe it was just from the outside.

many of the students got more excited that there was a pool, along with jeongin who looked at jisung with hopeful eyes.

"alright everyone gather around. we just got informed that there weren't enough rooms for both schools to have their own with duos, so we decided to combine together. you and your room partner that you chose will be put with two kids from the other school. no complaints."

jisung wasn't even surprised at this point. "this is gonna be fun." he said sarcastically. jeongin sighed and playfully smacked his own face.

the teacher started reading down names when he got sent the email from the other school's advisor.

"i hope we get nice people. i don't want to put up with anyone mean." jeongin said as he frowned.

jisung and jeongin waited for their names to be called. many others had already been sent to meet the other kids at their room, so they were getting impatient.

finally after what seemed like an eternity, they heard the teacher begin to say jeongin's name.

"yang jeongin and han jisung will be in room 204 with lee minho and bang chan."

"who are they?" jeongin said cluelessly looking at jisung.

"i don't know, they're from the other school dumb ass."

jeongin sighed as he grabbed his bag and started walking, not waiting for jisung to grab his.

when they got to the room the patiently waited for the other two kids to come, because of course the other school gave their kids the keys.

they heard footsteps from behind them so they turned around.

jisung eyes widened ed as he saw two familiar faces coming towards them.

the two boys from the cafe.

  _________________

i apologize for not updating but my life is a little crazy at the moment. 🙈
hopefully a december 11th update will be soon!!

btw i wrote a quick one shot called 'overalls' so if you want to read a quick minsung fanfic you should check it out 🤗🤗

hope everyone is well rested and doing good!!
-✌️