16

they both looked shocked to see that spiderman jumped down in front of them.

one of them tried to turn and run away, but was struck to the ground by spiderman's webs.

the other one stood in fear. "i-i'm sorry, p-please don't h-hurt me- " his mouth was then shut closed with more of his webs. he quickly got on the ground, expecting more to come.

you fucking monsters. "get up." jisung said sternly to the two men on the ground, who quickly exchanged glances before getting up.

since they were near the wall, jisung shoved the two men by the corner.

and soon after, they were stuck together by the wall, trapped in webs. jisung squat down next to them before saying, "where are you all keeping the hostages?" in a steady, but angry voice.

he mainly looked at the man who still has his mouth in use, as he was the only one who could answer.

waiting for his answer, jisung cocked his head to the side before angrily grabbing the collar of his shirt and repeating his question again. "i said,   where   are   you    all    keeping   the   hostages?"

the man tried to get spider-man's hand off of him, but failed miserable as he couldn't move his arms.

"d-downstairs." he said quietly as moved his head, trying to get out of his grip. "n-now please, l-let us go."

forcefully taking his hand away, he took one last look at the two men before turning around. "not a chance." he murmured under his breath, and headed for another room.

the place was so much bigger then it looked on the outside. where is the basement? he thought as he searched the big rooms. there was a lot of paperwork everywhere, but jisung had no time to check any of it, as he had people to save.

he had to save minho.

jisung ran through a doorway, that looked bigger than usual, and finally saw another door on the inside of the room.

quickly he grabbed the nob and turned it. this has to be it. he thought as he opened the door.

and as he thought, there was indeed a staircase, but voices were heard from inside, so he had to be careful.

he quietly walked down, and was shocked at how huge the area was. his heart also began to beat faster as he saw tubes and tanks in the distance.

but the lights were off, so that meant that a lot of people were probably gone, so only a few of the lab workers would be their right?

jisung took a deep breath before running to the wall. luckily, his suit allowed him to be able to see in the dark a lot easier than human eyes.

he looked along the huge area, not expecting to see anything just yet.

but movement caught his eye.

as he squinted, he saw a white tent-like structure. he didn't know what was inside, but he had to find out.

since it was dark, he decided to travel by celling once again.

he shot his webs onto the celling, which was even taller then he thought, and quickly flew upwards and landed upside down on the structure.

please be safe minho. was all he could think. he had to find everyone, without losing anybody.

he moved slowly, but at a good pace towards the tent to make sure no one could see him.

once he was above it, jisung looked at the floor around the tent, making sure there wasn't anyone near by.

i don't see anyone, should i go down?

he still didn't know what was inside. it could be more lab workers, like the ones he found in the upper floor.

or it could be the people who are still unfound.

  _____________

short chapter!!
(my apologies)
i'm also sorry if updates are a little slow bc i am currently not doing the absolute greatest but i will still have time to write!
hope you all are well <3
-✌️

short chapter!!(my apologies)i'm also sorry if updates are a little slow bc i am currently not doing the absolute greatest but i will still have time to write!hope you all are well <3-✌️

lee know's bbl 😭
he's so beautiful oml