09

hey can we sit with y'all?

jisung looked up, recognizing chan's voice, and made contact with minho's shiny eyes. minho looked at his shoes, feeling two nervous to say anything else, knowing that jisung was looking at him.

jeongin nodded quickly with a big smile on his face as he looked at the blonde boy who sat next to him.

jisung looked at how nervous minho looked. it was cute. "where have y'all been? i haven't seen you guys all day."

chan sighed. "here and there. gosh i want to go home. or like go see a game! i haven't watched a football game is sooo long."

"that would be fun! i've never been to one." jisung said realizing that he had never gone to see a game with his parents before they passed.

minho looked up, a surprised look on his face.
"n-never? like not even once?"

jisung nodded. "nope, not once."

minho's mouth dropped open a little before he quickly shut it and went back to looking at his fingers. "we should go to one."

when no one said anything back minho quickly spoke up again. "i meant all of us. we should all see a game some time."

"yes pleaseee!" jeongin said and, unknowingly, grabbed chan's arm.

chan smiled and grabbed his arm as well, about to say something cringey, when his phone rang with an alert.

"oh hold on." he said picking up his phone to read what was on the screen. "gosh."

"what is it?" jeongin said leaning on his shoulder to see his phone.

"there was some kind of strange acid spill or something found near here." chan put his phone closer to face to read the rest. "oh, someone died too."

jisung's heart sunk. could he have done anything about a spill? probably not, but maybe, if he had been there, he could of stopped the person from dying.

jeongin gave jisung a reassuring glance before saying, "that's too bad." he frowned.

minho could tell that the news upset jisung. he looked at him, not meaning to get his attention, but smiled at him. why are his eyes to easy to look at?

minho looked back at chan who was now finding something near by to go see on his phone.

**

the boys decided to go to a mall near by since they had free time.

the visited many stores, even though they didn't bring much money. most of what they got was useless crap, but it was still cool in their eyes.

jisung was getting to know minho more and more. minho had finally felt comfortable enough to talk to him like a friend he has had for a long time, and that made jisung happy.

jisung would deny it if someone asked, but he got butterfly's around minho. the boy was just so perfect in his eyes.

little did he know it was basically the same for minho as well.

it was getting late so they decided to head back to the hotel for check in.

on the way back, jisung couldn't help but have a bad feeling. maybe it was because of what had happened with the acid spill?

i'm probably just paranoid. jisung sighed quietly as he walked to their room.

it didn't take long for the three other boys to fall asleep.

it was only 12 am, so jisung wasn't planning on trying to rest.

but later, even though jisung didn't mean too, he fell asleep too.

______________________

okay i'm posting this to let ppl know that i'm alive rn 😭😭 i'm so sorry i haven't updated in like YEARS. or at least it feels like it.

but anyway i'm back with a ton of free time so more updates coming!

hope everyone is doing well!! <33

i'm so excited for 5 star!! the trailer had me nuts 😪😪

ahh anygays take care!!
-✌️