03

(tw for later in the chapter)

he jumped from roof to roof quietly so no one could hear him. stopping every once in a while to look around.

it was so quiet. really quiet.

it made jisung fell uneasy but he of course kept going to jeongin's house.

**

he made it to jeongin's house. his house was pretty big.
huge.

jeongin was pretty well off. not that jisung was poor, he just didn't live in a massive house like his little baby bread friend did.

well actually jeongin was only a year younger, but the nickname stuck with him over the years.

he got to the top floor window and opened it slowly. he saw jeongin sit up from his bed frightened, but only for a moment as he realized it was jisung.

"do you ever sleep?" jeongin said to jisung who had crawled through the window and shut it behind him. "or actually, have you slept?"

"hmm not sure about that one." jisung laughed.

"what are you doing here at like 12 o'clock in the morning." jeongin said rolling his eyes.

"like you said. i couldn't sleep." jisung said shrugging him shoulders.

"but i'm tireddd." jeongin said in a baby like voice.

jisung sighed. "just hang out with me for a little?" "pleasssee." jisung said mimicking the baby voice the younger one had used.

"fine whatever." jeongin pretend to sound annoyed, but he actually didn't mind jisung coming over late. he knew that jisung had sleep issues so he just let him come over whenever he wanted.

*

"netflix and chill?" jeongin said with a smirk.

"if you don't be quiet i swear." jisung sighed.

"ugh whatever just pick something to watch, i'm bored." jeongin jumped onto his bed and threw an extra blanket at jisung's head.

the boys decided to watch csm, and settled down into jeongin's bed.

to be honest, jisung was tired. he had slept horribly for the past few weeks. what would happen when he was asleep? he couldn't go through that again.

he tried his best to focus on the anime they were watching. his eyes were heavy, but jeongin wasn't sleeping so he wasn't even going to try to get in a couple of minutes.

but sooner or later, jeongin looked over to find jisung asleep next to him, with his head on his hand.

seeing this, he turned off his tv and the lamp. he pulled the covers over his shoulders and shut his eyes.

**

jisung woke up to the sound of a scream.

how did i fall asleep? what was that?

he basically flew out of bed. he looked at where jeongin had been beside him.

jisung's heart began to race.

he wasn't in the bed.

he frantically looked around the room. he wasn't here.

another scream was heard from outside. jisung threw on his suit, and got out the window.

what... was that?

so many people.. what happened to them?

there were so many people lying still on the ground. one of them.. was jeongin.