28

minho climbed over the last fence and got onto the roof. he looked around, as he didn't see jisung at first.

but his eyes widened as he saw him against the wall on the ground.

"jisung, w-what happened?" he quickly rushed over to him, only to see him holding his side, his suit covered in blood.

as he didn't respond back, minho carefully took of jisung's mask, and threw it to the side.

his face was pale, and his eyes were close to shutting.

"minho?" he said softly, not really with it, as he looked out in front of him.

minho was scared. he didn't know what to do. could he take him to the hospital? no, in this state he would have to go in his suit. but he had to do something right? it didn't exactly look like jisung could just walk it off.

he then thought of his father. he was a surgeon at a near by hospital. could i take him there? my dad could keep a secret right? especially if he found out i am a hero too? would that work?

suddenly jisung groaned in pain snapping minho out of his thoughts and back to reality.

"j-ji what should we do? can i bring you to a doc..tor?"

minho stopped talking as he saw jisung's head fall to the side, and caught his body so he didn't land flat on the ground. "ji? can you hear me?" he shook his body slightly, and cupped his face. "jisung?"

he then let his body take over. even though he didn't know if it was right, he was already scooping jisung up into his arms and taking the same way down as he came up.

the hospital his dad worked at was near, but they needed to get around the camera men and all the police. because if they saw their 'mighty hero spiderman' stabbed and bleeding out, it would be even harder to get there.

minho ran as quickly as he could behind the buildings to try and stay unnoticed. he felt his phone ringing, and was going to ignore it, when he thought it might be his dad.

without glancing at the screen, he answered.

"minho, was that really you? you were incredible! you're all over tv right now!"

minho recognized chan's loud excited voice. jisung had allowed him to tell chan, since jisung had told jeongin about him being spiderman. it was nice to have some people who knew.

"chan i really can't talk right now! i- i, jisung could die!"

over the phone, chan went silent. he then heard jeongin's voice from the background.

"what do you mean?! is jisung injured? is it bad? what even happene-

"just meet me at the red cross hospital okay? i have a plan!"

jeongin and chan were shocked and didn't know what to say, but immediately hung up the phone to throw on their shoes.

**

it only took about ten minutes, but it felt like an eternity had passed before the hospital was in sight. without much thinking, minho whipped out his phone to call his dad.

it rang for a few moments, but finally it connected.

"minho, what do you need? you know i'm at work."

"dad, i really need your help okay?"

his dad could tell from his voice that he was panicking.