•31•

june 14th, 2024

"and we're back with another report! as you all probably know, some sort of monster attacked the city last night!"

"many people described it as a terrifying, huge creature. but in luck, spiderman and kraken came to our rescue!"

"in fact, we have the two here, right now to answer some of the audiences questions!"

minho glanced over at jisung, who was standing up straight towards the audience with his red and blue mask covering his face.

he had been nervous all day about being interviewed,  even though he had been before, but jisung reassured him along the journey here.

why is there so many people out here? it's only 7 in the morning? minho shaked his head slightly and tried to forget about everyone in the audience.

"what was it like taking down another villain this week?"..
"how did you guys take it down?"..
"are you guys always going to be a fighting pair?"..

many questions rang through the air as the mc passed the mic to as many people as he could.

jisung turned his chest towards minho, and put his arm around his shoulder.

"i guess this is how it will be now." he said, loud enough for only minho to hear. "we're a pretty famous pair if i say so myself."

jisung let out a small laugh that made minho feel butterflies in his stomach all over again.

"i would've never thought i'd be wanted by so many paparazzi trying to get my picture." minho said as he looked at all the cameras flashing in front of them.

jisung smiled under his mask and smiled. he took a step forward and grabbed the microphone, giving only one answer to everyone, as there was far too many questions to reply to.

"we are always happy to protect our city, and we're glad everyone ended up being okay!"

the crowd cheered at the small response, taking lots of snaps and pictures of the two.

suddenly the mc took the mic from 'spiderman' and put it into 'krakens' hands, making his eyes go wide.

"mind sharing your relationship with spiderman? the crowd would love to know about your great partnership!"

when minho heard the word "relationship" he immediately thought of their relationship and had no clue what to say.

"uh, w-we.."     he glanced at jisung and saw his looking back at him. he nodded his head, which somehow made minho feel ten times better.

minho took a deep breath and looked at the crowd.

"spiderman and i are special partners and we are going to be here for the whole city! always!"

and when minho finished, jisung tapped him on the shoulder and looked up, signaling that they should get out of the crowd before it became too crammed.

jisung shot his webs at a nearby building and grabbed minhos hand, as he waved to the people around them.

"thank you!"..
"we love you!"..
"best hero's!"..

many people yelled out appreciation for the two as 'spiderman and kraken' swung over to a nearby building and landed on top, giving one last wave before running off.

.

"okay, that was crazy." minho said once they were a few buildings away. "i didn't even know that many people lived in this city? it doesn't even look that big!"

"right? but its so much better with you, min, you don't understand how terrifying it was the first few times i did this by myself." jisung laughed through an over exaggerated sigh.

minho laughed softly as he slowed down and took a look at jisung. "i'm glad i'm your partner now" they both smiled before minho looked back down. "should we head down? we have such a long day today."

jisung took off his mask and nodded, revealing his fluffy brown hair.

minho grabbed onto a pole on the side of the building and slid down 4 stories to the ground in an ally so they wouldn't be seen.

"should we stop and get something to eat before we go home?" he asked as he landed.

he didn't hear a response.

"jisung?"

when he glanced around and didn't see him anywhere, he began to turn around. "hey, where did you g-   "

suddenly jisung hung upside down in front of him, and stared into minhos eyes with a smirk on his face.

minho opened his mouth, but couldn't get any words out. jisung's hair was messy along his head because of being upside, and his face was slightly red, but how did he look so good?

oh   my   god.

jisung wrapped his fingers around minho's mask and pulled it off carefully, revealing minho's blushed cheeks and shinning eyes.

"jisung." was all minho could say. i just want to kiss him-

"will you kiss me?" jisung interrupted his thoughts and moved his hand to minho's cheek.

his eyes stared back at jisung's passionately.
and without saying anything, jisung shut his eyes.

minho leaned in closely, feeling jisung's warm breath brush his face.

"i love you."

and their lips met.

jisung's hand ended up on minho's neck, pulling him closer into their kiss.

.

so it was now clear.

jisung and minho loved each other deeply. jisung no longer felt outcasted from the rest of the world.
he had a partner.

and oh boy,

kraken and spiderman, were definitely
special partners.

the end.