13

minho! he must be so scared. he realized minho had been alone all this time, hearing what was going on by the field.

jisung made it to the bathrooms and didn't see minho so he went inside. "min? are you in here?"

he began to worry a little when he didn't get a response. where did he go? looking at the stalls he saw that there was someone in the last one.

knocking on the door, he spoke, "minho is that you? are you okay?"

"m-mingo? who is mingo?" a small voice said coming from inside the stall.

a kid? "oh i'm sorry, i thought you were my friend. i'll be going now."

jisung's was about to walk out when the kid spoke up again. "no, please don't go!"

he faced the stall again. is the kid scared of what happened outside? quickly, jisung ran through the descriptions of the missing people, and found one that could match the kid in the stall.

seo-jun : 7 years old, black hair, last seen wearing a blue jacket and black boots.

"could you open the door for me please?" jisung said with a soft tone, to not scare the kid.

"i g-guess." he said quietly and opened the door. once he saw that the person talking to him was wearing a cool suit, his mouth dropped open. "a-are you spiderman? the super cool hero?" he said loudly.

yup, a blue jacket and black boots. jisung bent down to be at the kids height and smiled. "yes i am. are you seo-jun?"

the kid's eyes widened at jisung knowing his name. suddenly, he smiled. "do you know me?"

jisung shook his head. "no, but i know that your parents are looking for you. did you loose them?"

the kid looked down and frowned. "i did. there was a big scary monster on the field, a-and it was so so scary! i told my mom i was going to run to the bathrooms but i don't think she heard me."

jisung pat the kid's hair with his hand. "it's okay. want me to take you to her?"

his eye's lit up and he nodded. "yes please! do you know them?"

jisung hid the list behind his back. "i think i've seen them before, and i know they are really worried about you. let's go?"

he kid nodded, and jisung held his hand. they walked to the door and he let the kid through.

the police we're definitely still on site, so he picked up the kid and quickly headed for where the officers were.

luckily, seo-jun's parents were there, along with family members of the other missing people, which made jisung feel a little guilty because he was only bringing one person back with him.

once his parents saw him, they ran towards him.

"mommy! daddy!" the kid said loudly as he hugged them.

"seo-jun where did you go? hunny we were so scared!" his mother said as she rubbed his back.

"i said i was going to run to the bathroom, but no one heard me. i'm sorry."

his parents gave him another hug. "it's okay, all long as your not hurt."

they suddenly stood up and looked at jisung. "spiderman, thank you so much. your such an amazing hero, we never thought you would come all the way to gyeongbokgung to help our city! thank you." the father said.

spiderman have a respectful bow to the kid's parents. "of course. i'm glad he's okay." the parents then smiled and went back to the little boy.

jisung's heart dropped a little as he saw the worried looks of the other family's that were missing someone, sad that they hadn't been brought back.

as he walked away, he began to worry about minho. where would he have gone?

he took out his phone and dialed minho's number that he had gotten a little before the went to the game.

.......   .......   .......

the phone rang for a while, and eventually went to voicemail.

is he okay? why isn't he answering?

he decided to call again, just in case he didn't hear his phone.

.......   .......   .......   *****

the call connected, but all jisung could hear was static. "minho are you there? where are you?" he said in a panicked voice.

****"j-jisung? is that you? i need hel***** laboratory filled wit*****taking tests*****me****...

then all he could hear was static, and the phone hung up.

jisung's heart was racing. laboratory? he's in a laboratory? and what about taking tests? he definitely said he needed help.

now, he had a lot on his mind.

a giant lizard coming out of nowhere to attack a game, missing children, missing adults,

and missing lee minho.

  ________________

update!
i was going to update yesterday but i felt awful 😭
i hope everyone is well!!
thank y'all so much for the amount of reads & i hope your enjoying 'outcasted'!
comments and votes are super appreciated!!
-✌️