Chapter 5

Warning R¹⁸ ahead

Stacie's POV

We rode in silence. As I told her my address. I'm thinking of what I was going to say and how we would keep the secret of our almost affair from everyone at work. The flashback of what happened that came over me again. Ba't ba ngayon ko pa naisip ulit yun. For sure namumula na nmn ako ngayon. Stacie get a hold of yourself, pra kang tanga turan ko sa sarili. Baka pra sa kanya one night stand lang yun, kahit wala namn talaga nangyari sa inyo. Pero bat prang disappointed ka my mind contradicted.

"Where here and stop battling with yourself" she said

I'm about to get out of the car, then I realized this is not my condo. "this is not my address Ms Dela Vega" medyo malumanay kong sabi sa kanya kahit medyo naiirita na ko, she's still my boss.

"Are you just going to stay there?" Taas kilay niyang tanong. Hindi niya pinansin ang sinabi ko. Wla din akong nagawa kaya sumunod na lang.

"I decided na dito muna dumerecho, since malakas pa nmn yung ulan and my penthouse is nearer" tumango na lang ako

The second we stepped inside her penthouse, the air felt thick. I started to remember last night, how her lips felt on my skin,.. How her touch held me hostage. I pinched myself, kung ano2x kasi ang pumapasok sa isip ko.

"Do you want something, coffee or hot chocolate?" tanong niya. I snapped back to reality

"ako na po" Sabi ko sa kanya, nagmamadali nman ako umalis sa harapan niya papuntang kusina. While I was making her coffee I can't make myself stop taking glances at her.

"You know, if you stopped checking me out, you'll make the coffee faster? " nanlaki namn ang mata ko sa kanya.

"sorry, I.. I wasn't" I stuttered very convincing Stacie, sabi ko sa isp ko. I can feel my face burning as I heard her laugh. I think now is the perfect time to discuss what happened that night. Inabot ko sa kanya ang kape.

"Thank you"

"I really don't know who you are last night" pagsimula ko "But whatever last night was, I can barely remember it, to be honest. I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of you or other employees will think of me having an affair with you, especially I'm under you." derecho kong sabi

"hmmm.. under me eh? " taas kilay niyang sabi, sabay inom nng kape.

"beneath you.. Like I.. I'm not in your level" I explained

"okay" sagot niya. Okay yun lang? Ang bilis nmn plang kausap

There's this awkward silence again. I took a deep breath, struggling to find words.

"You have my word, that I won't tell anyone about last night" when I looked at her, there's something in her eyes that I can't really figure out.

"even though nothing happened, you remembered that right?" she asked

"yes, I remember" she stood up and started walking papunta sakin. She's near but not that near. Hndi ko npansin na lumapit ako sa kanya. Leche! may sariling utak yata mga paa ko.

"Don't deny that there was an attraction between us last night, but don't worry I'm a professional woman" tumango lang ako.

"I will not let personal matters affect my work" I assured her

"I know and I won't let you. So...this whole.. whatever this is. Ends now." sabi niya pero sobrang titig sa mga mata ko. Hindi nmn ako umiwas ang tinititigan din siya

"Yes, now. As soon as I leave today, it will be like it never happened" Sabi ko nmn

"That's fine with me. Strictly professional, you have my word" she said

"you're good with your coffee Ms Dela Vega?"

"Stop calling me that, we're out of the office already, so basically I'm no longer your boss"

"What do you want me to call you?"

Without another word her lips met mine half way, with such force I didn't even realize I'm leaning into her. She devoured me hungrily as her teeth bit my lower lip. I winced a little when my back slammed on the wall when she lifted me, her hands are on my thighs caressing it up and down. I'm still fully clothed but I can feel everything.

"Liv" I exclaimed through swollen lips between our kisses

"hmmm.. I love the way you say my second name Stacie" she breathed while she kisses me through my neck, as her tongue traced down to my collarbone. Hindi ko namalayan ay nasaloob na kami nng bedroom without breaking our kiss. She stopped kissing me for a few seconds before she climbed on top to continue.

"are you sure about this?" I just nod at her

She kissed me again, as her fingers moved to her shirt. My hands were faster as I quickly removed the buttons and gazed at her gorgeous body. Her muscle tensed when I touched her. She really is beautiful. She went to unbutton my shirt but I was already there. Feeling her body, her skin against mine.. the warmth and familiarity of it.

"no other words will leave your lips until I'm finished with you. No other name will leave your mouth, on what I'm about to do" she whispered and that gives me chills. I'm losing my sanity because of her.

Laid beneath this gorgeous woman, I felt completely not myself. As her tender embrace and took over entirely.

"you're so beautiful" she breathed into my neck before claiming my mounds. Napaliyad ako agad when I felt her hot mouth and tongue making me want more. Hindi ko na din nakikilala ang bosses ko.

"ahhhh.."I moaned when I felt her caressing my clothed center. She gave a last lick on my nipple before going down to my stomach. She sat down and remove my underwear while kissing my legs going down. The anticipation is killing me. Naramdaman ko ang paghinga niya sa gitna ko.

"sh**ttt Liv..please... stop teasing me" I can feel her smirking. Without a second thought she devoured every inch of me. I don't know how many times we did it. But I know that I liked what happened. Bukas na lang ako mag overthink.

Naramdaman ko kamay niya sa bewang ko,breathing the familiar and calming scent of her skin. I don't know what will happen tomorrow but let's stay like this for a while.

Sorry sa mga na bitin sabay2x tayong magdusa. Hahaha