Chapter 28

Stacie's POV

A day before the Wedding...

"Why are the roses pink?! I requested white roses! Where's Mary?!" Stella shouted, asking the staff

"Stella -"

"Call her now!"

"Stella, calm down. Mary is just dealing with some small issue with the chocolate fountain-" I said pero wrong, move  yata.

"What issue?" Napalunok ako bigla dahil sa mga tingin niya

"Nothing that she can't handle. Why don't you get a drink or something and see where... uhmmm... Emman! See where Emman is. I can handle this."

"Pakisabi sa kanila Ate, pag hindi nila nakuha ang tamang kulay, I will take out the thorns and personally make a whip out of it." Saad niya at padabog umalis. Napalunok naman ako alam kong hindi siya nagbibiro. Ganito ba talaga ka stressful pag ikakasal?

Nakita ko naman ang dahan dahan paglabas ni dad sa kilid nang pintuan. What the hell kanina pa ba siya dun?

"Has she gone mad?" Tanong ni Dad

"Where have you been, Dad?"

"Hiding from your sister."

"Are you serious?" Gulat kong tanong

"Are you? Alam mo naman, it's better to get out of her way when she's like this."

"I can't get out of her way. I need to fix these flowers bago niya pa kami masaksak at lahat nang tao dito."

"Where's Louise?"

"Papunta na daw siya, she'll  be here soon."

"Don't let her see this she might change her mind about marrying you."

"I will not throw a tantrum over some flowers on my wedding day, Dad."

"Let me know when she arrives so I can save her from your sister." I just rolled my eyes at him

A few hours later, I was getting ready for the rehearsal dinner. Buti naman naayos na ang mga issue kanina at kumalma na rin ang kapatid ko.
I got out of the bathroom to get change, I was putting on my underwear when the door suddenly opened.

"What the -"

"Oh my God, Stacie, I'm sorry."  Agad siyang tumalikod

"Louise, what the hell are - I'm naked!"

"Yes, I know, I mean, I don't know wala akong nakita.. I mean - f*ck my life." Tarantang niyang turan."I'm sorry, I'll  leave."

"It's okay. I'm wearing a towel now, you can look. Why didn't you knock, and where did you get the key?"

"I didn't know that you were here. The key came from your dad. I was checking in when he gave it to me. He said that he had already checked me in."

Napasapo na lang ako nang noo at napabuntong hininga
"Of course he did."

"I swear, I have no idea. I'll go find another room. Sorry again." I saw how awkward she is at parang patakbong lakad ang ginawa niya na ikinataw ko.

I decided to get ready. After a few minutes, I heard a knock

"Yes, come in."

"Stacie,"

"What are you doing? You need to get dressed. You can't come to the rehearsal dinner wearing that." I said to her

"Yes, I can't. I mean, I will get change, but there's no available room in the hotel." She shyly said

"Oh,"