Chapter 18

Kesha's POV

"Good morning beautiful," I said and kissed her forehead

"Morning," she said while yawning

"What do you want for breakfast? And by the way, I'm not the one going to bring you snacks and coffee today. I wonder who will be your new fresh meat" she said teasingly

"Hmmm..hopefully, some new dazzling beautiful graduate," I said smirking and I could see kung pano magsalubong kilay niya

"Oh! Got a bit bored of your last piece?" Raising her eyebrow

Hinawakan ko ang dalawang kamay niya  at tinaas sa kanyang uluhan.. "what are you doing?" Now I was on top of her, I decided to tickle her. She keeps on laughing until she's out of breath. She tried to kick me but I caught her foot and pulled her closer. Her face is so red, because of too much laughter. I released her hand and caressed her beautiful face, I kissed her forehead, her eyes and down to her perfectly shaped nose. As I touched her lips using my thumb, I could see how conscious she was.

"Liv" she called softly. Seeing her,  talking to her, laughing with her and especially kissing her is my drug. Now I realized and I will not deny it anymore.  I'm inlove with her. Love that I'm willing to lose myself for her. I looked into her eyes and I could see that she had a lot of questions in her mind. I know and she knows that sooner or later we need to talk about what we have or what we are. But before she could utter a word, I kissed her with so much emotion,  I hoped she could feel what she meant to me. I  removed my grip from her hands and she slowly put it around my nape.

"Li..v.. we have to....order...hmmm...breakfast"  hirap niyang sambit,  She's saying like she wanted me to stop, but her hands were caressing my back. I am kissing her neck going to her collarbone, I just can't get enough of her.

"Breakfast can wait,  I'll have my dessert first," I said to her and claim her again.

After almost an hour, we decided to take a bath together, order breakfast and fix ourselves.

"You look beautiful," I said and kissed her cheek

"Behave" she rolled her eyes. I just laughed at her reaction

As we made our way to the elevator. I can feel her anxiety, that she's getting worried.  Is she that worried that someone we know might see us? I respect her, so I want her to decide. I just took a deep breath and after a few seconds she spoke

"So what's the plan?" She asked, na ikinagulat ko

"Sorry?" I said

"Do you want me  to wait for you in the lobby or mauna na ko?" She asked

Does she think that I don't want anyone to see us together? Maybe before, but now I just don't want her to be anxious, and be the centre of all Marites in the company. Her opinion about this situation and her feelings are more important to me. If I were to choose and just decide on my own, I would kiss her in front of everyone to show them that this woman they're drooling at, is mine.

"You know that I don't care what they say right? But I understand that you're not that comfortable" I said to her sounding a little disappointed  "But don't worry I understand, we'll get there" I said smiling and kissing her forehead. She's about to say something when the elevator pinged open. We decided to go our separate ways.

Later at the office......

"Good morning Liv, What happened to you last Friday?"

"Morning Kenny. What do you mean?"

"You just disappeared, when we got into the club. Nicky, I and Marky are the ones left until we ran into Jude and spent time together until 3 am" he said while crossing his arms