Chapter 22🔞

Warning: R18 ahead and some errors too.

Stacie's POV

The next day...

I woke up early to make sure everyone was still asleep. As I looked at the person beside me, she was peacefully sleeping. Remembering what happened last night makes me feel so happy. It was truly magical, and I will treasure it for the rest of my life.

I slowly removed her hand and decided to go back to my tent and check the itinerary that I made for the day. First, we're going to a cave, this is surely going to be fun. Can't help but smile, ngayon palang naiimagine ko na ang mukha niya..

I decided to wear leggings and a fitted sando. As I went out everyone was already changed and ready, pero mukhang may mga hangover pa.

"Good morning Ms. Dela Vega" I greeted

"Morning." Bati niya na mukhang antok pa

"Good morning hangovers."

"Whatever you're going to say Stacie please say it quietly, my head is splitting." Saad ni Nicky

"Speaking of which, we're all splitting into 3 groups. Each group has 3 members, plus a guide, so make sure everything that you're going to bring is correct.

"Alright, Ms. Dela Vega you'll be with Leo, Mr Rogers, and me. So everyone get your things and let's go."

While we're walking, Leo is busy chatting with Kenny. Liv and I are walking behind them, after almost 20 minutes we finally reached the cave. I've never experienced this before, and to think I'm with the person I love makes it more memorable.

"So everyone kayo na bahala mag explore, but please don't separate from your group. We will all meet up here after 30 minutes. Keep your radios on." I said and there's a guide on every group to help explore.

Were walking and talking until I realized that we got separated from Kenny and Leo.

"Where's Kenny and Leo?" Tanong ko sa kanya. She just shrugged her shoulders and continue walking inside the cave. Hindi naman madilim since may mga butas2x para makapasok ang sikat nang araw.

"What are you doing? Let's go," she said

"Where are we going? Baka hindi na tayo makabalik."

"It's okay, you're with me, you're safe." She said

"Liv, alam mo ba talaga kung saan ang daan? Especially yung pabalik?" I asked worriedly

"Of course, I have a map, look." She handed me the map and i could see all the details

"Where did you get this?"takang tanong ko sa kanya

"Sa tour guide, I actually asked him to give me most detailed map of this cave. Guess what he also mention na may mini pond dito, he shows me the pictures and it was really beautiful. So I gave him a tip na sina Kenny lang ang samahan niya." Ikinagulat ko naman ang sinabi niya. Kelan pa siya my time gawin yun.

"How much did you gave him?" Taas kilay kong tanong

"Uhmmm..10k?." Napailing na lang ako sa kanya
"I just want to have alone time with you, doing this kind of stuff." She said

After a few minutes of walking, I was mesmerized sa sobrang ganda.

"Wow, it's really beautiful here Stacie" She said and suddenly removed her clothes

"What are doing?!" Gulat kong tanong

"Let's go for a swim." She said and jump

"Ayoko, kailangan na nating hanapin ang iba." I said