Chapter 9

My dinagdag lang ako nng slight.. Hehehe enjoy!!

Kesha's POV

After what happened inside that storage room hndi ko na siya nakuha sa isip ko at kanina sa meeting she's really good with what she's doing. Pero I'm distracted. This is not me. Npahilot ako nang ulo, I badly want to sleep now and when I'm about to close my eyes. Biglang pumasok ang manok.

"You really don't know how to knock" irita kong sabi sa kanya

He just rolled his eyes.

"In all seriousness though, Stacie is growing on me. The way she answers all the questions earlier. By the way let's keep this one eh? Kung gusto niya I'll keep her myself. I wonder if she swings that way?" I know Kenny is bisexual, but not this one Kenny, not on my watch.

"I don't think so" tipid na sagot ko

"The best ones are always lesbians.. " nag drama pa ito na umiiyak. Napiiling na lang ako

"I just had this feeling that I think I've seen her before" medyo nagulat nman ako sa sinabi niya " I wonder if nag acting ba siya dati or model? She had such a varied work history, did you look at her CV?"

I rolled my eyes on him "What do you think?"

hndi ko nman kasi ugali tingnan ang mga CV nang mga nagaapply. There's a right department for that and for my interns siya ang pinagkakatiwalaan ko.

"Fair. I need to work out kung saan ko siya nakita.." Napataas na lang ako nang kilay. Parang tanga kasi na nagiisip.

"Or you know, you could do your job that I pay you for?"

"boring" he rolled his eyes on me.

"Kenny please tell June to prepare the plans, I need that for the meeting tomorrow"

"Will do. By the way, what are doing about your mystery woman? Do you want me to look for her?" nagulat nman ako sa tanong niya

"hmmm" tipid kung sagot. I already found her

"very non-committal response" naka crossed arms at taas kilay siyang nakatingin

"I will think about it later, after a bath or something. Maybe she'll be the one to find me?"

"Hmmm.. Wouldn't that be nice?" he's smiling widely

"Like I said before, the last thing I need right now is a woman" bigla naman akong Napa isip this weird feelings that I have for her. Is it just lust? Longing? What did you do to me Stacie? Bigla naman bumalik sa realidad nng magsalita si Kenny

"yeah, yeah.. Can I get you anything else?"

"I'm fine. Thank you Kenny"

"Great. I will try and check where I know Stacie from and see if my gaydar picks anything up" Napa face-palm na lang ako sa sinabi niya.

"Please, leave before I'm forced to fire you" minsan talaga sarap bigwasan eh.

"Fine. You have  reservation tonight" he said as he went out

God I  really need a hot stone massage and a glass of wine. After checking all the documents. I checked my watch and It's already 5, so I  decided to fix myself and went out my office. I saw the elevator is about to close. I shouted and ran through the elevator and there she is shocked. I can see how her neck tinted pink and playing her fingers. Her shoulders are showing.  Remembering how my tongue.. Oh gosh, stop! saway ko sa sarili.

"You know we have a strict dress code policy, by the way" Sabi ko kahit wala naman ako lang dapat nakakakita niyan.

"I apologize, Ms Dela Vega" her tone is different. She put her jacket on. I went near her. I saw her gasped.