Chapter 6

Kesha's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt her move. Bahagya kong minulat ang mga mata ko, madilim na kwarto ang bumungad sakin.

"sh*t" I heard her curse

I hugged her so tight, I will never get tired of her scent. It's so relaxing.

"hey wake up" humarap siya sakin sabay tapik nng pisngi ko

"hmmmm.." I mumbled. Bahala siya diyan, I'm still sleepy.  This time she's shaking my shoulder.

"What?" irita kong tanong "sorry, I didn't realize I was so tired. Why? What time is it?"

" sh*t, sh*t, sh*t it's 10pm" tarantang niyang sagot

"Why? Do you have somewhere to be?" nagtatakang tanong ko

But I quickly looked at her beautiful body next to me. The way the moonlight reflected on her face. Stop! I'm thinking like a pervert now, saway ko sa sarili.

"No. But we both have work tomorrow " she answered

"correct, so perhaps you should get some sleep" I smiled, I pulled her closer and she's now between my arms. I looked at her eyes and her lips, I want to kiss her so bad. I can feel she wants it too. When I'm about to claim her lips, napatigil kmi agad dahil tumunog ang traidor kong tiyan. I heard her laugh.

"What? The only one I ate is the snacks that you bought sa office kanina" I told her
"and you.. "  mahinang bulong ko at mukhang hndi niya nmn narinig.

"that's the reason, I'm waking you up. I know your hungry" she said at bumangon. She's covering her body with blanket, f*ck she looks so hot. I averted my eyes bka siya pa mauna kng kainin. So, I decide to sit down sa gilid nng kama habang nkayuko. This f*ckng hormones pra akong teenager na uhaw. Minamasahe ko ang ulo ko.

"Hey, you okay? Ngtatakang tanong niya

"yeah" sagot ko habang nkayuko pa rin

"are you sure? Are you mad?" ngulat nmn ako sa tanong niya.

"no of course not...I..I'm mad at myself not with you" so I decided to look at her and I think a very wrong move. Kasi mas uminit and mukha at buong katawan ko ngayon sa nkikita ko. She looks hot AF!!

She's about to get near me, so I decided to stand up. Nagbigla nman siya. I know we just did it kanina but I don't want her to think that I'm a horny ass type of person. I took her 3 times, if she didn't beg me to stop bka na umagahan na kami. I went straight sa walk in closet.

"here, you can use this" inabot ko ang white t-shirt, short at new underwear.  There's a sadness the way she looked at me. 

Umupo ako sa tabi niya.

"hey, are you okay?" worried kng tanong

"I just... just feel like you don't want me near you anymore, after what happened" I can feel she's about to cry.

"hey, hey Stacie it's not what you think, I'm not mad or regret anything that happened to us" I assured her

"then why did you stand, when I'm about to get near you? Prang ayaw mo nahawakan kita" ang cute niya pinaglalaruan niya kasi ang kamay niya.

Pero pano ba sabihin sa kanya na it's me, hi I'm the problem, it's me (may kumanta ba?)

"don't worry okay? It's just that.." I paused and went closer to her ear "if you keep on looking at me like that and not wearing anything, I'm may not be able to keep my hands to myself and take you for dinner instead" I whispered seductively. I can feel her stiffened and so I stood up right away

" just go take a shower" I winked at her. I can see how her face became red at agad pumasok sa bathroom. Teasing her will be my new hobby.

I put on a loose shirt and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Pagka check ko nng ref is wala plang pagkain I forgot to ask Kenny for supplies but there's still bacon, egg and pancake. Mag order na lang kaya ako. While I was battling with myself for I don't know how long hndi ko napansin nasa likod ko na pla siya.

"I should just leave, I can get food on the way"

Agad ko nmn siyang tiningnan

"you don't want to try my famous egg, bacon and pancakes?"

"What makes them famous" she asked at umupo

"hmmm.. Because I'm the one cooking it?" proud kung sabi "and sorry this is the only food I have right now or do want me to order instead? "

"No it's okay, don't worry"

After a few minutes natapos din.

"here you go" Binigay sa kanya ang plate.

I saw her smiling while looking at the plate

I saw her smiling while looking at the plate. I can feel my heart beating fast. I can do this everyday, just to see that smile of hers. Bigla kong n realize ang naisip ko, npahawak ako sa dibdib ko to feel how my heart is beating. f*ck why am I feeling this.

"are you okay, Liv?"Nagtatakang tanong niya
Isa rin to pagtawag niya nng second name ko nagdadagan pa nararamdaman ko ngayon.

" Ho.. How are they?" Nice nautal pa ko

"the best combo that I ever eaten! Thank you" she smiling widely. Npaiwas naman ako nng tingin. Hala malala kna Kesha Liv turan ko sa sarili.

Nagulat siya nng bigla akong lumapit at pinahiran ang syrup gilid nng upper lip niya.  She blushed slightly and I smiled to myself at how  beautiful her features are.

"thank you" she shyly said.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you're smile is?" I said while looking directly into her eyes. I can see how she blushed again burying her chin in the folds of my shirt. How can anyone be so beautiful and cute at the same time. Lumapit ako sa kanya

"Because you do and the way you look in my shirt. It's getting harder and harder.. " Sabi ko na medyo pabitin

"Liv, what the.. !" saway niya

"I was going to say, it's getting harder to resist you."napatawa ako sa reaction niya. Ano akala niya na hard eh wala nmn ako nun. I leaned closer to kiss her forehead, then her eyes, going to her nose and cheeks. When I'm about to step away.Nagulat ako when she pulled me taking my head in her hands, I dived upon her open mouth. Pushing me into the sink, her desire was intense as she pulled at my clothes.

"Do you leave alone?" I asked while kissing and licking her neck. Ayoko nmn na my magaalala sa kanya.

"Ye... yes... " she's having a hard time answering

That's all I need to hear, before she surrendered to my touch once again. This time, I don't know how many time we did it. As  I woke up hindi ko maiwasan to feel disappointed when I didn't feel her beside me.

She stole away again, like a thief in the night.

Why do you keep on running?