Chapter 20

Stacie's POV

"Louise!" Gulat kong bati sa kanya

"How are you?" She asked. I was dumbfounded, she's currently wearing a suit. Very formal that made her hotter than the last time I saw her. I came back to my senses when Stella elbowed me.

"Fine, fine. I'm good. By the way, this is my sister-"

"Stella, nice to meet you." She interrupted  and  extended her hand, nakalimutan yata na straight siya at ikakasal na

"Louise, a pleasure to meet you too." She smiled at my sister at bumaling sakin "Wow can't believe that we're running into  each  other again."

"Yes" I awkwardly said

"Sorry, I don't mean to intrude. I was just leaving, been having dinner with clients" she gestured yawning, nagpatawa sakin

"I know the feeling"

"So, can I buy a drink for you ladies before I leave? I would love to stay and chat but I have to meet someone."

"Yes. Thank you, that would be great." Agad na sagot ko.

"You're drinking wine?" Tumango ako and then she waved her hand to call the waiter "We'll have one bottle of Bordeaux 1982 Chateau Latour" she told the waiter. The way she said the name of the wine, argh! Hindi naman cguro masama magka crush diba?

Kinalabit naman ako ni Stella and whispered.

"The f*ck Ate, that's around 150k."

"I know, shut up."

"That's my favourite, hope you'll like it. Really happy to run into you again, Stacie. Anyway here's my card... you know just in case.. hmm...you want to meet up." she said shyly,. She's really shy kinakamot niya na nman ang batok niya.  "Have a wonderful evening ladies!" She waived us goodbye

"Okay Ate, binabawi ko na ang sinabi ko kanina. Who was that?!" Exaggerated niyang tanong

"Someone,  I met at the coffee shop. She was having trouble finding a gift for her mother, and I just helped her out."

"God, I don't know why my boobs are sweating and I'm not even into girls. What perfume are wearing? Where are all these hotties coming from?"

"Never mind Stella, you're engaged now. No Hotties for you."

"Like you're saying that Emman is not as hot as those two. I mean my point ka, pero at least maging plastic ka naman"

"You're mean" at tumawa kaming dalawa

"I love him, so that's enough"

"I know you do. He's great for you."

"He is. But how about you, Ate?" That was the last question i remembered

The night went on, we talked a lot of things. I don't remember if I was able to answer her before I went back to the hotel.  Lying down on my bed after fixing myself. I can't help but think about what I want and what needs to be done.

The next day......

I went straight to the break room, when I reached the office na sana hindi ko ginawa. There I saw my boss and the new assistant talking. Bakit parang ako yata ang nakaramdam nang inis ngayon? The way she giggled kelan pa siya naging friendly?

"Good morning Ms. Dela Vega," I said interrupting them

"Good morning Stacie" Leo greeted

"Alright, thanks for showing me." She said without even greeting me back. Not that she's required to, since she's still my boss.