Wedding

"Fuck." Feng Xin cursed.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing had just had a neither non-consensual wedding nor a consensual one. Although they both held feelings for the other, they were entirely clueless and ignorant of the other's feelings. They had a rather messy past, serving as Xie Lian's right-hand men, and they didn't get along very well with each other then.

Sitting in a red bed with red gauze flowing around, Feng Xin and Mu Qing sat on very opposite sides of the bed.

"Soo... I'll take the bed, you take the floor," Mu Qing said, turning his head away to hide his blush.

" Absolutely fucking not, I am not going to sleep on that dirty-ass floor," Feng Xin said, crossing his arms and blushing. Staring at a loss at each other, they sat in their bright red wedding robes. A knock on the door resounded.

"Feng Xin... Mu Qing... Can I come in?" A voice on the other side said. It was Xie Lian.

"S-sure," the 'married couple' replied. Xie Lian gently opened the door, walking in. He closed the door behind hbehind a quiet and clang sounded. 

"You guys should set aside the past and consummate already," Xie Lian said. It seemed as is he was exifteifthat both of his friends got married and was awaiting the most exciting part.

"..." Nobody spoke. Xie Lian gave a submitting smile. 

"Well, if you won't do it yourselves, how about I order you two to? I mean, I'm not leaving until you guys actually givnsent. The longer you wait, the longer I'm gonna pester~" Xie Lian said, bringing their hands together. Both parties shook violently at touching the other's hand, but they didn't want to yank their hand away for fear of upsetting Xie Lian. They... kind of liked it, too...

"Come on~" Xie Lian pestered. Gaze turning to each other, Feng Xin gave a look of submission, and Mu Qing gave a complicated look. Moreover, the air gave off the vibe of consent.

"F-fine..." Mu Qing said. Feng Xin nodded rather violently just to get Xie Lian out. Xie Lian smiled and waltzed out of the room, a gentle smirk on his face. 

Staring at each other, hands still entwined, the two married men lightly blushed.

"S-so.. His Highness is probably standing outside of the door, waiting for some kind of shuffle or moan so he could leave..." Feng Xin hissed. Mu Qing narrowed his eyes, yet his face just seemed to get more red. "Uhm..." Mu Qing started.

"Well damn, now that we're married, I might as well say it..." Mu Qing squeezed out. "I like you, I've liked you for a while. You might not like me back, I don't expect my feelings to be reciprocated. It's okay if you don't like me back, let's just make this marriage work for the heavens," Mu Qing said quickly. Feng Xin blushed with a dumbfounded look, squeezing Mu Qing's hand. 

"I-I like you back..." Feng Xin said it very quietly, yet Mu Qing caught on. Both men sat there not doing anything, blushing. "Should we..." Feng Xin started, but Mu Qing dove onto him for a kiss. Feng Xin replied with yelp but deepened the kiss. 

Grabbing the back of Mu Qing's neck to keep him down. Feng Xin opened his mouth. Mu Qing's tongue slid in. Twisting their necks, they bit at each other's lips. Hate turned into love and whatever discomfort they felt turned into ecstasy. Flipping Mu Qing under him, Feng Xin touched Mu Qing all over. Excitement boomed in Mu Qing's mind, and he moaned into Feng Xin's mouth. Sweat gathered on both of their faces. They broke the kiss, panting. 

"Mu Qing..." Feng Xin said. Propping himself on his elbows, he closed the centimeters between them.

"Shall we, Feng Xin?"