Thanks! [A/N]

Oml I don't even know where to start-

So like I just wanna thank every single one of my dedicated [hneh] readers! Y'all got me to n1 in #fengqing! I'm so thankful that I don't even know what to say! I'm surprised that y'all read this [sadly] American fanfic from all around the world! Don't worry, I check my stats. You guys are in my mind every time I type a word in this story, and I'm trying not to let y'all down with shit-tier plot twists. 

I also kind of forgot to thank everyone for getting me to 1k+ reads-

I originally wrote this fanfic because my fantasies in my head were getting too good to keep in my head. I also kind of wrote this because there weren't much FengQing stuff to read other than one shots and some others that didn't really drag on for long [no hate on other FengQing writers, I'm just saying that I want this fanfic to be long enough to satisfy tastes that I share with y'all] and such. Honestly, I think that my writing isn't much better than "Great Master" Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky [I hope y'all remember-]. 

Everyone reading and voting on my chapters have motivated me! I definitely will finish this fanfic, not sure when. I am grateful, and this girl is indebted to all of her readers!

Thank you!

Saranghamnida, em yêu bạn, wo ài ni, itoshi teru [?], mahal kita, I love y'all! [tbh those are the only languages I can say 'I love you' in so don't be mad at me please-]

~ur fav ADHD asf Lotus^^