Pebbles

Requests: open

I love writing tiny wanda

Natasha has been doing paperwork for the past 2 hours and she felt like she was losing her mind. She tried not having too many missions and if she did, ones that weren't too long since she has wanda but that means she has double the paperwork.

She heard little running footsteps coming towards her office door, smiling knowing who it was and hearing a "be careful wanda!" from sam when the door opened.

Wanda quickly made her way onto her mother's lap, she liked her walks with sam but she always missed natasha so when she comes back, she'll run to the russian to cuddle with her.

"How was your walk dekta?" natasha said placing her hands onto wanda's ribs so she won't fall off. Wanda smiled shyly, "good mama" she said her voice slightly muffled when she pushed her head against the woman's chest.

Before natasha could question her daughter on why she's being randomly shy, she felt wanda grabbing her hand and putting her palm facing up.

"For you" wanda said quietly, pushing the pebble in her palm. Natasha felt like she could burst into tears by the soft gesture. Wanda never liked giving stuff in fear of them being taken away which was caused by hydra.

"It's very pretty dekta, are you sure you don't want it back?"

Wanda shook her head, "for you mama"

Natasha smiled widely, kissing wanda's forehead, "thank you baby I love it, let's go put it in a special box"

Wanda's eyes brighten at the words special box, wrapping her tiny arms around natasha's neck when she got picked up. After that day wanda brought a pebble everytime she went on walks. Natasha didn't necessarily know where her daughter was getting all these pebbles, she knew it was from her walks and that's it.

She now had many pebbles in her collection.

Today on wanda's walk, sam couldn't take her since he was on a long mission so natasha was with her and when they were near some sort of lake, wanda let go of her mother's hand and went running towards it.

"Don't go in the water dekta!" natasha said worriedly but she looked in confusion when she saw wanda had no interest in the water but on the floor. She was picking up something and putting it in her jacket pocket.

She walked up to wanda seeing as the girl was finished doing her action. "What are you doing wands?" she asked in a soft tone not wanting the girl to think she was mad. Wanda didn't respond instead she pushed a pebble in natasha's hand.

Natasha bent down and kissed her cheeks making the girl squeal with happiness, "thank you dekta but what's in your pockets?"

"For you later mama"

"Is this where you get them?"

Wanda nodded her head fast, smiling. Natasha picked her up, "I love all the rocks you give me dekta"

Wanda frowned, "pebbles mama" she said crossing her arms to her chest, "I give pebbles"

"Silly mama, I love all the pebbles my favorite girl gives me"

Wanda's eyed widened and glistened, "I'm your favorite?"

Natasha kissed her nose, "you'll always be my favorite dekta"

if you havent noticed dekta is natasha's most common thing she calls wanda lmao i will try and write longer oneshots when i get a proper idea but feel free to leave requests too :)