Bullying

wanda is 11

this is for the orphan herself -LUVBLACKHILL <3

As a shy kid, Wanda never talked to many people in her class beside her only friend, Late. She never participated in any PE games when the class played together but instead stayed on the side, she still got hit with the balls sometimes.

Being shy didn't mean she wasn't aware of the stuff around her, she's definitely aware at how much of a target she is at her school. Mostly since she never stands up for herself or say anything back, it makes her an easy target. She doesn't want to disappoint Nat and tries to avoid trouble as much as she can.

Today was not a good day for Wanda, she was tired for no reason, she missed her mom and she wanted to go home and cuddle with her. So when she saw a note fall out of her locker.

kill yourself

She sighed and threw it away, she's had worse things said to her before so she doesn't know why it's getting her so upset.

"Look who it is" Jason said, "The black widow's daughter" he said mockingly. Nobody believed her when she did her project about her mom when it was about who inspires you. Wanda went to go past him but he shoved her back, "please just leave me alone" she said quietly.

He scoffed with his usual smirk, "I won't actually, I still don't get why you're still here, didn't you get my note in your locker" he kept pushing against the wall, her back was going to bruise at this point but it wouldn't be the first time.

"Answer me you fucking freak!"

She had enough and pushed him out the way, running towards the girl's bathroom. She sighed in relief when there was no one and locked herself in the last stall. She tried to keep her breathing under control, the last she needs is to have a panic attack.

Break was about to start so she decided to see what her mom made for her today and hopefully forget about today's events. She smiled slightly at the sticky note stuck on her wrapped sandwich, tracing her thumb over the handwritten words.

I made your favorite, I hope you have a good day dorogoy and I love you so much!

- mama <3

She went to put it back in her bag when she heard the door opening and stayed quiet, hearing the conversation that was going on.

"The teacher moved our seats today and I got placed next to that Wanda girl" one of the girls said, her voice full of annoyance.

Her friend laughed, "have fun with that, apparently she pushed Jason back today so she's going to get it"

They both laughed but Wanda's hand slipped and her lunch fell on the ground, the room went silent and Wanda closed her eyes hoping they think nothing of it and go away.

"What was that?"

"I don't know sounded like in one of the stalls"

"Whatever let's go"

The tension in her body went hearing them leave, she thought it would be better to wait a bit before going out and going to where she usually sits during break. It was awkward to sit by herself as Kate was sick and couldn't come to school.

"Hey!"

She turned around to getting covered in juice, her clothes and even some of her hair were soaked. She wasn't surprise at who it is.