Creepy men

request for wandas_firefly <3

yelena is nat's daughter/wanda's sister and she's 22

wanda is 18-19

TW for sexual harassment

Despite Yelena and Wanda not being biological sisters, they're inseparable. Yelena being the most protective one which Nat adored but sometimes worried that Yelena will get herself in trouble.

But she understood why Yelena is so protective, Nat herself is too for both of them. Wanda is innocent in many ways, the time Tony made a joke about how people her age aren't stuck to their mother's hip or sister's hip 24/7. Yelena saw how uncomfortable and upset that made her little sister, thee blonde charged at him. It took Nat a while to get her off of him.

"Mama, where's Wanda?" Yelena asks in the doorway of her office.

Yelena will constantly switch between calling Nat, mama or just Tasha. It didn't bother the redhead but she can't lie and say hearing Yelena call her mama doesn't make her happy.

"In her room or mine malyshka" she responds, looking up from her laptop with a smile.

"Okay, thanks!"

Wanda has a habit of staying in their mother's room, Nat never had a conversation about why since it wasn't a big deal. She just lets her be.

Yelena lets out a chuckle at seeing her baby sister asleep, her brunette hair sprawled on the pillow and her mouth slightly open. She felt a little bad about waking her up but it's their thing they go together at the shops.

"Hey Wands wake up" she gently shook her but Wanda sleeps like a rock so she shook her again a bit harder.

"Wandaaaa"

The girl whined at being woken up, shoving Yelena's hands off of her but Yelena poked her sides to annoy her. "I'm going to get something from the shops, you want to come?"

She nodded, rubbing the tiredness out her eyes, she likes having routines like this. The one time Yelena went by herself, Wanda thought Yelena hated her and she silently cried to herself in her room.

Nat had walked in, comforting the girl while she explained why she was crying. Yelena immediately went to her room, apologizing and promised she'll wake her up from now on.

The promise remains. Yelena ruffled Wanda's hair as she got up making Wanda roll her eyes.

"You're so annoying" Wanda says, fixing her hair.

Yelena laughed, "you're my baby sister, I'll always annoy you"

"Did you tell mama we're leaving?" Wanda asks.

"Oh shit I forgot"

"It's okay, I'll tell her"

They left to their own rooms to get ready, Wanda made her way to her mother's office while she waited for Yelena. "Hi mama" she said, walking over to her.

"Hi detka, are you okay?"

"Yeah, Lena just woke me up so we can go to the shops, is that okay?"

Nat smiled, kissing her nose. "Of course, you two be safe okay? And get me something please"

"Like what?"

"I don't mind, anything"

"Oh okay"

Wanda will leave that to Yelena, she doesn't like the pressure of trying to get the right thing even though Nat said she didn't mind. She liked being told exactly to make sure.