Stuttering

Wanda is 10

this is based on myself and for some reason writing something that I do is a lot harder to write

"Mom?" wanda yelled as she walked through the door, happy that she was done with school for the day.

"In here detka!" nat yelled in the kitchen. Wanda was so exhausted from school and she was glad that now she can relax and just spend time with her mom.

"Hi baby how was school?" nat asked, placing their plate of food on the table.

Wanda shrugged, "okay I guess but I missed you" she said tucking in her food.

Nat smiled, "I missed you too, I have to go to the compound later for some meetings do you want to come with or should I get lena to come stay with you?"

"I'll come mama"

While nat was in her meetings, yelena and kate were at the compound anyway so wanda stayed with them and she definitely fun.

"Mama! You won't believe what just happened auntie lena s-scared kate and then, and then she fell but- but- um- yeah she fell then auntie lena fell" she said, she always had a problem where she just can't say words and they all get jumbled up or she'll start stuttering.

"But but but"

Wanda turned around hearing the mocking voice, she got upset, she knew she stutters a lot and sometimes will fully stop talking mid way because she can't get to what she wants to say but nobody ever mocked her for it.

"Clint shut the fuck up" nat said angrily, she knew wanda wouldn't like someone making fun of her and she felt more angry about it, the fact it was clint.

"It's just a joke nat" he laughed.

Wanda left with the blonde running behind her. Nat knew clint liked to make many jokes but this wasn't one of them.

"It's not just a joke clint, the last thing she needs is people to start mocking her for it. She can't control it and you're the last person I would expect to do that to her" she said leaving to find her daughter.

She opened the door and seeing the girl cuddling with yelena, "hey baby"

"Hi mama" she smiled slightly, feeling very comfortable on her auntie.

"Did you put him in his place or should I?" yelena spat.

"I did lena don't worry" she reassured her sister, knowing the blonde wouldn't hesitate to kill him for making her niece upset.

"Are you okay wands?" nat asked, focusing her attention back to her daughter.

Wanda nodded a bit, "yeah I'm still upset he did that though mama"

"That's okay baby, he shouldn't have done that and I don't want you to be self conscious about it or anything okay?"

Wanda nodded, going on her mother's lap to hug her, "thanks for sticking up for me mama, sometimes people at school do it too"

Nat frowned, "why did you never tell me maylshka?"

"I don't know" she said playing with her mother's rings.

"I'll talk to your principal tomorrow and they won't make fun of you again" nat said, kissing her temple.

Wanda cuddled into her while holding the blonde's hand and they sat there watching the tv.