Deaf

wanda is 6

for context being in hydra caused her ear damage so now she's deaf

not proof read as usual

Wanda had mostly adjusted that she can't hear anymore, she still had her bad days where she wished she could hear her mother's voice or what the other avengers are talking about but overall she just accepted it.

Everyone in the compound learned sign language so everyone could communicate with her, she doesn't really use her voice anymore and signing just made it easier.

She was in the living room on the floor playing with her toys as nat and tony were looking at some papers she assumed were about a past mission.

Nat rolled her eyes at tony hearing him grumble because of the noise of wanda's truck toy but she didn't want to cause a scene because of how much they have to do. The truck did the noise again.

"Romanoff if I hear that sound again I might just break it" he said annoyed.

"Give me a break stark" she snapped, "you won't be doing shit and that's her favorite toy she doesn't know it makes any noise so fuck off"

"Oh yeah?" he said angrily.

Wanda didn't know any of this was happening so she was upset and confused when she was playing and the truck got taken out of her hands. She whimpered wanting it back, holding her hand out to it.

"Tony don't you fucking dare" nat yelled.

Wanda had gotten up and pulled on his clothes asking for it back, "please?" she signed.

She didn't understand what was happening, she just wanted to keep playing.

Tony raised his hand and was about to smash it when he was stopped by nat pushing him. Wanda started crying as she quickly scrambled for her toy and hid behind the couch.

Nat had pinned him against the wall, "Are you fucking serious tony, If you're so childish that a toy makes you that annoyed then maybe you should mature and if you ever try and break one of her toys especially infront of her again, I'll be telling maria and fury" she said as she let him go.

The russian was a lot closer with maria and fury then tony was so she knew that would scare him.

She walked over to the sound of crying and bend down, she tapped wanda's arm.

"Hi baby" she signed as she smiled.

Wanda just looked at her sadly , "He was going to break my truck" she signed.

Nat pulled wanda onto her lap and facing her, "He's stupid baby, nobody will ever be breaking one of your toys especially your special truck"

Wanda nodded and cuddled into her mother, "Do you like the stickers mama? Sam helped me put them on it"

"I love them" nat signed back, kissing her temple.

this is lowkey shit but i finally got my natasha and wanda tattoo yesterday so very happy about that then my dog decided to pee on me when i got home cba lmao

also got a new book and trying to see if i can write anything else than oneshots (its the hardest thing ever) so go check it out if you want. There's pietro in it (for now) but its mainly wanda and nat focused

bye now :)