Cheeky

wanda is 3

request for callmemaximoff I hope you like it

not proof read

Maria Hill and Natasha Romanoff were shield's most important and skilled agents but not enough for their 3 year old toddler who is always up to something.

So when Maria woke up to their bedroom door opening and little footsteps running, she smiled and kept pretending she was still asleep. She opened her eyes slightly to make sure Wanda doesn't fall of the bed while trying to climb it.

"Mama, mommy up!" Wanda yelled, jumping on them.

Nat groaned, putting the pillow over her head then Wanda grabbed it, "no mama up!"

Nat then grabbed Wanda, squishing her in a big hug while covering her face in kisses, the toddler laughed and squirmed trying to get away, "mommy help"

Maria just chuckled watching the scene when Nat stopped, she gave a kiss to Wanda on her nose and another kiss to her wife, "I'll make breakfast"

The redhead hummed, going for another kiss, "okay my love, I'll get this stinker ready and we'll be down"

Nat had both her hands on Wanda's thighs as the girl sat on her stomach with her legs on each side, "you ready to get changed detka?"

"Sleeps mama"

"Later baby come on then we can go and see what mommy made and maybe I can convince her to get ice cream"

Wanda gasped, "really?"

Nat winked, "really but first clothes so up you go"

She had Wanda on her hip all dressed and herself too, walking downstairs to the kitchen, "smells like shit in here"

Maria rolled her eyes playfully, "I burned something shut up and don't swear infront of her"

"Shit" Wanda said.

Nat's eyes almost popped out of her head, "wait no fuck- don't-"

"Fuck" the girl said giggling.

Maria just pointed to the russian, "told you"

Nat sighed, "you always get me in trouble with mommy" she said tickling Wanda.

The evening rolled around and Wanda was quietly playing with one of her soft toys, she smiled seeing Maria come in.

"Hi baby what you doing?"

"Playing with wiggles" she smiled, pushing the soft toy towards her.

Maria smiled, "you're too cute now mama told me about your ice cream situation today so do you want to go now?"

The girl smiled widely, nodding her head and running to find Nat, "mama we goings ice cream!"

Nat laughed, seeing Wanda hugging her leg, "I know baby let's go"

The ice cream was very tasty, Maria and Nat both having chocolate while Wanda had strawberry in her little cup. She whined after a while and stopped walking which made both moms also stop.

"What's wrong detka?" Nat asked.

"Up" she said putting her hands out, she did walk a lot so the russian agreed and picked her up.

As they kept walking Wanda ended up losing interest in her ice cream and shoved her face in Nat's while she was facing Maria. The woman laughed seeing the mess she made doing that while Nat turned with her mouth open, "you little thief"

Wanda laughed, "no mama you"

"Whose ice cream is all over your face huh?" she said.

"Mine"

Nat smirked, "uh huh and since when is strawberry ice cream brown?"

"Is brown mama you just stupids"

"She's right babe" Maria said.

Nat just smiled, "you two always ganging up on me"

Wanda then gave Nat a hug, "mama not really stupids"

Nat cooed, "I know you were joking baby it's okay"

When they were almost home, Wanda was basically asleep on Nat's shoulder. They got in and made their way to change her so they can tuck her in for the night.

"She's out cold surprisingly" Maria said, putting the girl under her blankets.

"Yeah I'm surprised too"

They both told the sleeping toddler goodnight, giving her a kiss to the forehead before they left to go to bed themselves.

i promise next chapter wanda isn't a toddler lol